Bundle of Wrong - PWYW

evilmrhenry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://bagfullofwrong.co.uk/bagfullofwords/whats-in-bundle-of-wrong
Abstract arena shooters, pay what you want. Contains:
SYNSO:Championship Edition – 5 minute score attack arena shooting action.
Squid And Let Die – Deathtrap arena dot eating calamity avoidance.
SYNSO2: Squid Harder – 4 world manic shooting time trial light flashing mentalness.
SYNSO2: Squid Hardest (Special Edition) – Originally created as an exclusive for the PC Gamer UK coverdisk. Improved and remixed graphics abound and then remixed again for your pleasures.
War Twat – pixellicious survivalism, that’s the name of the game and I want to play the game with you.
War Twat Colour Blindness Edition – high contrast intense madness.

I just bought this (and I already had the Xbox version). What awesome names. Squids Yes Not So Octopus? Yes please.

yeah, i did this and something messed up during transaction so it never brought me to the download page, but did finish the transaction. still waiting on an link via email.

I just played five of the seven games from the bundle. Install is simple, unzip file and double click exe. My PC isn't too high end and it seemed to play the games with ease.

Gameplay is like a single-stick Robotron (fire same direction as movement). Graphics go from regular retro to psychadelic acid trip (configurable in menu). Easy and fun to play. Sounds are good retro. I'm glad I bought these.

bread's done
Back