Bungie.net just posted 117 Halo Reach beta codes

Just fired up my 360 and was ready to use one when I realized my gold expired. :p. Good luck to anyone who gets one.

Might wanna keep your eyes out on the site then, they might always post more. I got lucky and was on Gamefaqs right when someone realized they were doing it

Hopefully no one grabbed one of these who already has odst. I'd love to get in a little earlier, but wouldn't take away the chance for some one to get in at all.

[quote name='iamtorsoul']I should own ODST but I'm a college student lol[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that's the problem I've been having. I don't have the money to buy mediocre games anymore.:cry:

[quote name='boredasfook']My god it will take a miracle to find one in that huge list...[/QUOTE]

I guess you have to believe in miracles then!

[quote name='llcooljunr']Are these invites to play early or will everyone still start on May 3rd?[/QUOTE]

People are already playing as we post on here. :lol:

[quote name='Penguin1084']I guess you have to believe in miracles then![/QUOTE]

Im just wondering how many idiots like me are frustrated as hell hoping they will find one. BTW just spent 45 minutes of my life entering these codes and no cigar... -_-

[quote name='boredasfook']Im just wondering how many idiots like me are frustrated as hell hoping they will find one. BTW just spent 45 minutes of my life entering these codes and no cigar... -_-[/QUOTE]

same here.

[quote name='boredasfook']Im just wondering how many idiots like me are frustrated as hell hoping they will find one. BTW just spent 45 minutes of my life entering these codes and no cigar... -_-[/QUOTE]

I'll third that...

I just heard they did a second release of codes (Like 800+ to be exact), though.....that seems to have been 30 minutes ago, and i was AFK, and apparently they are all gone now O-o

[quote name='dgwillia006']I just heard they did a second release of codes (Like 800+ to be exact), though.....that seems to have been 30 minutes ago, and i was AFK, and apparently they are all gone now O-o[/QUOTE]

Yeah they did like two more posts full of hundreds. I went through about 30 or so randomly as soon as they were posted and no luck. Seems like a stupid way to give away codes & now everyone on Twitter is claiming to have some (of course I'm bitter because I'll most likely have to wait XD). But really, why not just start the beta Friday so people can play all weekend and prevent die hard fans from becoming frustrated? People who actually bought ODST have to wait, but everyone else gets in first? Dumb indeed. (Yes, I know they've done this before).

From what i played so far, its pretty damn fun, still has that Halo feeling to it, but i got a feeling its gonna end up as overrated as Halo 3 was.

bread's done
Back