Burger King games $10 for all 3 games. $2 savings

emceelokey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I went to buy some food from the King of Burgers todays and there were two signs, a small counter display and on the big standee, that had the games at 3.99 each or $10 for all three. Of course I bought them. :)

Interesting.. with all the hype are these seriously not selling? Or maybe the need to buy the food to get the games was too big of a hurdle? I may have to drag my flu-ridden self out to get additional copies as cheap gifts!

I bought these the first week they were out and didn't buy any food. Most Burger King employees won't make you buy the food. I'm sure they have plenty of games left and are trying to get rid of the rest before the promotion ends, which I believe is next week. After that, all the signage comes down and the commercial stop.

Hell, I may never get a 360, but I might just go get these. I don't eat there so I wasn't about to get them if I had to buy value meals or whatever. But $10 for all 3, might as well. They'll be the first 360 games I ever buy ;).

I bought Sneak King, but only for the potential collectors value later on. LOL j/k Actually, the thought of going up behind people dressed as The King to spring BK food on them is just too funny a premise to pass up.

I may still go back and grab the bumper car one for the heck of it, but I heard Pocketbike was horrid, so I doubt I'll grab that one.

[quote name='suko_32']You can just buy them, but then they're $6.99 each.[/QUOTE]

nope....$3.99 each....and now, 3 for $10....

[quote name='io']Hell, I may never get a 360, but I might just go get these. I don't eat there so I wasn't about to get them if I had to buy value meals or whatever. But $10 for all 3, might as well. They'll be the first 360 games I ever buy ;).[/quote]

They play on the original xbox too.

[quote name='reibeatall']I hated Bumpin.[/quote]

Me too...the (waaay) overhead view was terrible, and the controls were equally bad. I do like Sneak King and PBR.

Are these discs or are they codes for you to d/l online?

Also, can you get achievement points from them?

Sounds fun either way.

Nice, I bought them when they first came out, but sold them for a little profit. But If I can get them all for $10, without food, Ill def keep them this time.

It's kind of weird, actually. The games work on regular XBox, but I'm 99% sure you can't play on Live! without a 360.

kspiff

[quote name='bluwapadoo']Are these discs or are they codes for you to d/l online?

Also, can you get achievement points from them?

Sounds fun either way.[/QUOTE]

Discs.

200 Achievement Points per game

[quote name='unicron129']Im pretty sure they aren't 360 games. You can play them on a regular Xbox too.[/QUOTE]

Xbox and 360 versions are on the same disc.

BTW, I LOVED Big Bumpin', but hated Sneak King. I was actually offended that they treated The King's creapiness with such offhanded disrespect.

The Big Bumpin' intro is the most creepy thing ever, and the games themselves are simply a BLAST to play, especially if you're playing multiplayer over the same box. The controls are FANTASTIC, the games are just really, really, really fun. The graphics are fantastic, too.

If you hated Fuzion Frenzy, don't worry, these games are WAY better.

MUCH better than most any XBL arcade game, and much cheaper to boot.

I don't have Pocketbike Racer yet, so I can't speak for it.

If your local BK makes you buy food to get the lower price, the CAG around that is to go on Wednesday for Whopper Wednesday which is a medium Whopper value meal for $2.99 (regularly $4.40 - $4.70 in my area), so you are saving money on the food and the ability to get the games at the lower price. I think my local BK was charging either $4.99 or $6.99 per game without a food purchase.

[quote name='Brian9824']Pyro have a sneak king you'd trade for pocket bike racer?[/QUOTE]
Nah, even though I hate it I'll keep it for the novelty, and just buy a copy of Pocketbike myself.

I will have to hold out for a free value meal with that as well. With cheese thankyouveryfuckingmuch. :drool:

kspiff
^super hardcore CAG 4 life :cool:

[quote name='kspiff']It's kind of weird, actually. The games work on regular XBox, but I'm 99% sure you can't play on Live! without a 360.[/QUOTE]
You got it. Live on the 360 online. They don't mention that anywhere. I got them befoe I got my 360 and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get on Live.

I don't know if the signage at BK mentions it, but I read about the Live! thing on the back of the game case.

kspiff

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Has anyone played them on both xbox and xbox 360? Is there any difference in graphics?[/QUOTE]
I've played pocketbike racer on both and there's a big difference, yes. I don't have an HDTV either.

I work at BK. (Yeah, it sucks, but pays a 17 year old better than most other places).

We don't have that deal, as we're franchised, but we do offer the games without a value meal purchase, though.

Thing is, we have A LOT of extra copies. As in, over a thousand games in the office. Apparently, BK franchised stores are losing a lot of money with these games. Supposedly, if we don't sell through our inventory, we'll offer them as toys in the kids meals. IDK if this applies to all stores, but it was an option BK corporate gave us in a snailmail.

bread's done
Back