Burger King Games (SOCAL Area)

Truckondo

CAGiversary!
Just got all 3 BK games at the Huntington Beach location on Beach Blvd. between Yorktown & Adams. All I ordered was 1 breakfast combo and I asked for all 3 games.

Went to the BK in Washington Blvd. and Vermont Ave. in Pico-Union area of LA and they don't have them yet.

[quote name='soxforlife213']Are the games even worth it? The bumper one looks pretty fun, especially since it has XB Live support[/QUOTE]
I wasnt a big fan of the bumper one (even on multi). The only minigame within it that I cared for was the Hockey-type one. Sneak King is a great single player game and Pocket Bike Racer is a real fun multiplayer game.

For $4 though, I say pick them all up.

I just came back from a N. Cal location (San Antonio shopping center, Mtn. View if anyone cares) with 2 games: Sneak King and Pocket Bike. They have all 3, but I don't think I could stomach 1 more value meal.... :p Might go back for the 3rd one later. The cheapest meal was the Jr Meal for $3.19. With tax and all, came to ~$8 per food+game. Havn't opened mine yet, but it does say both of the XBox and X360 versions are in same box.

bread's done
Back