Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='Jackpot06']have any of the winners won by using a code that was posted in the thread?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Jackpot06']Im still stuck on the re-usability of the codes, have any of the winners won by using a code that was posted in the thread?[/QUOTE]
Yes. People have won using the same code over and over and over...

No, we don't know if they will actually receive their prizes having used only a single code.

However, I have received duplicates of the same codes in my daily code request, so it would appear that BK is not keeping track of what codes they have previously sent people. And, even if you were to use only the codes you are emailed daily, you would end up re-using codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackpot06']Im still stuck on the re-usability of the codes, have any of the winners won by using a code that was posted in the thread?[/QUOTE]
I didn't reuse a code I just used the one s I requested when I won

hmm not letting me play, says ive used up all my trys for today even though i havent used any. maybe something to dowith daylight savings?

The King loves me more than you...

BK.jpg

Though, he didn't actually give me that many. :/

At exactly 1:15 am set before Dst I won a 360 and kinect bundle using the mobile version of the site!!!!!! So excited! Thanks SOOO much Op! Won on my 8th try as I tried yesterday too , I'll update this post with a picture after I get on in the morning. As in a pic of the confirmation email....!

[quote name='realwords']At exactly 1:15 am set before Dst I won a 360 and kinect bundle using the mobile version of the site!!!!!! So excited! Thanks SOOO much Op! Won on my 8th try as I tried yesterday too , I'll update this post with a picture after I get on in the morning. As in a pic of the confirmation email....![/QUOTE]
NICE

And thanks for letting us know :cool:

[quote name='kirby145']NICE

And thanks for letting us know :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kirby, I originally planned to buy a ps3 on black Friday but nevermind that now! As for tips I definitely recommend people not using their keys until the wee hours of the morning.

obviously its looked down upon, but does the system go off of IP or account?

is there anything stopping someone from making hundreds of emails and just playing throughout the day?

[quote name='Jackpot06']obviously its looked down upon, but does the system go off of IP or account?

is there anything stopping someone from making hundreds of emails and just playing throughout the day?[/QUOTE]
It is one per person to our knowledge. So you could enter for a friend or family member.

it would be nice to get a list of people trying, so we can make sure we all stick to our guns so to speak

CAG has had 10 or so wins in the past few days alone, this goes till the 28th with tapering appeal, i say we all win :applause: the mega happy ending!! like Wayne's World:
waynesworld.jpg

[quote name='utopianmachine']Just finished my codes for the morning. Spaced them out a few minutes apart. No dice.[/QUOTE]

I just lost also.

Somehow I know this is going to end like the Subway thing where I play every day from the start and don't win jack.

In any case, good luck you bastards :applause:

[quote name='genfuyung']I am losing the will to continue...[/QUOTE]

You're thinking like a regular person! This is going for another three weeks. Normal people will give up before then. BUT WE'RE NOT NORMAL, ARE WE?

While the "middle of the night" playing is good and all, the weekend is probably not the best time to be doing it - especially on Daylight Savings weekend.

This just in: I lost again.

Carry on.

my luck for this promo can only be described as BAD...I am gonna win 1 of these damn things if it kills the KING!

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']This contest is really tormenting me[/QUOTE]

ya know? its killing me thinking about how many times I might have missed it by a few seconds

A thought has just occured to me...

Can you really be sure these guys who rush to announce their "win" early in a 15 minute span are actually telling the truth? It seems like this would be a great way to cull out some competition by convincing a very large group of people not to play during *this* 15 minutes before you do...

what if all of the "winners" are BK employees who are just baiting us with false hope trying to burn the Try again whopper value meal into our head FOREVER!!!

El Zilcho again.

My codes for those wondering:

Game Code 1: 6T3DV4
Game Code 2: G52NMD
Game Code 3: QMDJNL
Game Code 4: BN93T4
Game Code 5: X9KC7P
Game Code 6: KFZG3J

I've tried ever since I first seen this thread and nothing...I'll keep trying though. I'm for damn sure not paying money for a kinect.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']I've tried ever since I first seen this thread and nothing...I'll keep trying though. I'm for damn sure not paying money for a kinect.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

That said, my launch 360 is on its last legs, so I could really use a replacement.

Oh yeah...just lost again.

bread's done
Back