Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

Thanks A Gamer, yea I'm looking at the features...and it almost feels like I was living under a rock.
The voice mail transcription appears to be very useful (I guess it wouldn't be perfect though). More interested in the fact that I will have a computer interface to manage my phone calls/messages (touch screens gets annoying). The only bad thing I could imagine is that no more free calls between AT&T to AT&T (unless they stopped doing that).

I'm late to the dance but thanks for posting i'll start trying everyday. Reminds me of the Mountain Dew every 10 minutes promo when the 360 came out... I got the system and Kameo the weekend before you could buy it. :D Also a pile of shirts and hats and like a week later Need for Speed showed up for it lol.

Man... today it lagged like it was loading something other than the loser page. Still lost though. I almost want to make multiple accounts :p

[quote name='A Gamer']Yes, I did win... A couple days ago.

Google Voice is a slick way to consolidate many phone numbers into 1, and keep that one number even though you may end up having to change your actual cell/landline numbers. Not sure if you will save anything on your phone bill, but there are no fees for receiving calls via that number (you still have to have a real phone number that it forwards your calls to). And, next time you move, or change wireless carriers, you won't have to give all your friends your new number... Just update your Google Voice settings, and done.

The only phone number I give out is my google voice number, and when people call it, it rings on my cell, my home phone and my phone at work, all at the same time. So, 1 number to rule them all.

You can also call out using that number, but I don't use that feature so I don't really know how it works, or if there are any fees. But, if I remember right, the only time there are fees is if you are initiating an international call.[/QUOTE]

I don't think google voice works with these kinds of numbers. The text won't go through and it will read as an error.

Played early in the morning as well since I had school today and still nothing :(. I'll keep at it but it's good to see so many others winning on here.

I was up around 3:45 cst because I couldn't sleep, and played between then & 4:15 - nothing. I'm using 2 accounts right now, one for myself & one for my wife. I'm gonna create a couple more for my parents today I believe. ;)

I won i won! Finnaly!! Wohoo! 7:54AM using the mobil site on my desktop, using chrome.
Thanks for the code. i used 7zw5f4 i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mistymayem']Did anyone figure out if they track ip addresses and would then disallow multiple accounts?[/QUOTE]
Keep in mind that the bots all submitted from a single IP... Hundreds or thousands of accounts worth. So, you can definitely 'win' using many accounts from the same IP address. However, we won't know till they start shipping the consoles if they are disqualifying winners because of it.

So, you can increase your odds a bit (actually, not even sure if that is true), at the risk of possibly not getting anything at all. Or, careful use of proxy/VPN to mask your IP address. Course, unless you have access to private IP addresses (i.e. VPN to work), any public IPs could already be in use by someone else for this very promo, so again, you risk not getting anything by using a public proxy. And, finally, if they are smart, they can catch most of the public proxies by checking the headers -- many public proxies are 'transparent' and include your IP address in the headers, these types of proxies were never intended to hide the users IP (usually just badly configured cashing proxies, or to get around firewall/nanny software).

So, if you do venture over to the dark side, just keep in mind that there are many ways that they could catch and disqualify you if they wanted to... And, in a worse case situation pursue you for fraud or identity theft (i.e. using fake info to register over the internet would amount to wire-fraud). Admitedly, the chances are slim to none... But still, you don't want to end up being Bubbu's little plaything because you wanted an extra couple chances at possibly winning a console.

[quote name='Gimpster']any word on using codes more than once? i can't keep track of what i've used...[/QUOTE]
If you have been requesting codes daily, you would see that they send you the same codes from time to time. So, even if you were using only the codes they sent you daily, you would end up re-using the codes. My guess is that they are just sending you 6 codes at random each day.

Also, the bots were (are?) using a single code to enter all 6 times for each account, and they were (are?) winning just fine. Course, wether or not those wins will actually ship is still a matter for discussion... And we won't know for sure until after the promo is over.

[quote name='DoReiRei']I won i won! Finnaly!! Wohoo! 7:54AM using the mobil site on my desktop, using chrome.
Thanks for the code. i used 7zw5f4 i think.[/QUOTE]
Congrats. It is surprising how many CAGs are winning this one. When you think of how many people eat at BK and how many have seen the promo on TV, I find it odd that so many CAGs are winning. As someone posted before, it could be that they all believe that you actually have to buy food to play, so they just haven't been bothered?

[quote name='A Gamer']
Congrats. It is surprising how many CAGs are winning this one. When you think of how many people eat at BK and how many have seen the promo on TV, I find it odd that so many CAGs are winning. As someone posted before, it could be that they all believe that you actually have to buy food to play, so they just haven't been bothered?[/QUOTE]

I definitely think that's what people believe. Almost every ad says "Buy a whopper and win kinect!" or something along those lines.

[quote name='A Gamer']Keep in mind that the bots all submitted from a single IP... Hundreds or thousands of accounts worth. So, you can definitely 'win' using many accounts from the same IP address. However, we won't know till they start shipping the consoles if they are disqualifying winners because of it.

So, you can increase your odds a bit (actually, not even sure if that is true), at the risk of possibly not getting anything at all. Or, careful use of proxy/VPN to mask your IP address. Course, unless you have access to private IP addresses (i.e. VPN to work), any public IPs could already be in use by someone else for this very promo, so again, you risk not getting anything by using a public proxy. And, finally, if they are smart, they can catch most of the public proxies by checking the headers -- many public proxies are 'transparent' and include your IP address in the headers, these types of proxies were never intended to hide the users IP (usually just badly configured cashing proxies, or to get around firewall/nanny software).

So, if you do venture over to the dark side, just keep in mind that there are many ways that they could catch and disqualify you if they wanted to... And, in a worse case situation pursue you for fraud or identity theft (i.e. using fake info to register over the internet would amount to wire-fraud). Admitedly, the chances are slim to none... But still, you don't want to end up being Bubbu's little plaything because you wanted an extra couple chances at possibly winning a console.

If you have been requesting codes daily, you would see that they send you the same codes from time to time. So, even if you were using only the codes they sent you daily, you would end up re-using the codes. My guess is that they are just sending you 6 codes at random each day.

Also, the bots were (are?) using a single code to enter all 6 times for each account, and they were (are?) winning just fine. Course, wether or not those wins will actually ship is still a matter for discussion... And we won't know for sure until after the promo is over.

Congrats. It is surprising how many CAGs are winning this one. When you think of how many people eat at BK and how many have seen the promo on TV, I find it odd that so many CAGs are winning. As someone posted before, it could be that they all believe that you actually have to buy food to play, so they just haven't been bothered?[/QUOTE]

if they do something like that i don't think that's fair, there are 6 people living in my house, even my grandparents and there's only one pc, we all have the right to play

[quote name='A Gamer']The email is just a confirmation that you completed the online forms. There is no follow-up required.

It probably ended up in your spam folder? It comes from "BK" and is titled: BURGER KING(R) Kinect(TM) Game Prize Claim Confirmation

dwb39h.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You bastard! It seems that you and me were the one's who have been playing the longest. I didn't play over the weekend but I'm back...hopefully I'll get as lucky as you.

Anyways...congrats!

[quote name='uEih']I don't think google voice works with these kinds of numbers. The text won't go through and it will read as an error.[/QUOTE]
Correct. You probably won't be able to use the google voice number to send SMS/TXT messages for most promotions.

However, I don't think that is what we were talking about. This promotion is only allowing 1 account per phone number, so if you wanted to register additional people at your house, who don't happen to have their own cell phones, etc., then having a google voice number would allow them to create accounts, too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You bastard! It seems that you and me were the one's who have been playing the longest. I didn't play over the weekend but I'm back...hopefully I'll get as lucky as you.

Anyways...congrats![/QUOTE]
Um... I actually won a few days ago... :cool:

I just posted that screen for they guy asking about the email, which he didn't get... Yet?

I bought a Kinect and returned it because it will not work within my space contraints. But, for free- I'd love to try it out! So far, no luck!

[quote name='sasuke543']argh...it's tough to see many CAGs winning while I haven't. I'm hoping to get a kinect for free![/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

A Gamer or any those of you winning, are you dumping all your codes one after the other, or entering them at random times throughout the day.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']A Gamer or any those of you winning, are you dumping all your codes one after the other, or entering them at random times throughout the day.[/QUOTE]
With as many people playing as there are (check out the thread over at SD), I think it will be hard to come up with a system. At this point is is just luck, and guessing when there will be as few other people playing as possible, to increase you chance of being the first person to play at or after the randomly pre-determined time during that specific 15 min interval.

But, based on the times that people have been posting in the threads, the time of day does not really seem to matter... There seem to be people playing 24/7.

Oh, and I won on my first try with my first account that day. Then I waited for that period to end, and proceeded to not win on any of my other accounts. And, I have been playing daily since with the other remaining accounts and not winning, either.

[quote name='A Gamer']With as many people playing as there are (check out the thread over at SD), I think it will be hard to come up with a system. At this point is is just luck, and guessing when there will be as few other people playing as possible, to increase you chance of being the first person to play at or after the randomly pre-determined time during that specific 15 min interval.

But, based on the times that people have been posting in the threads, the time of day does not really seem to matter... There seem to be people playing 24/7.

Oh, and I won on my first try with my first account that day. Then I waited for that period to end, and proceeded to not win on any of my other accounts. And, I have been playing daily since with the other remaining accounts and not winning, either.[/QUOTE]

All righty then, guess I'll keep on keeping on! ;)

This reminds me of the Coke Rewards Olympics Sprite $100 Visa gift card thing that happened a few years ago......god i loved that promo!

[quote name='Vegetto991']so I can use multiple email addresses???[/QUOTE]
Depends on what your question is...

Can you getting the winning screen (i.e. qualify to win) using multiple accounts? Yes.

That is how the bots work... They make hundreds or thousand of accounts and keep hammering away until they eventually hit a winning time on the head...

However, will you actually get the prize if you used multiple accounts? That we don't know. And we won't know for sure until shortly after the promotion ends.

There is speculation in both camps, but my personal opinion is that anyone that used multiple accounts from the same IP address is taking a huge risk at having their entries disqualified. Perhaps they will allow a few accounts (5? or some other arbitrary number), but I suspect that IP address that has hundreds or thousands of accounts isn't gonna be getting their console.

So, if you want to be safe, I would suggest using a different IP address for any additional accounts. So, play on one account at home, another at work or school, and perhaps another via smart phone while at the library/coffee shop.

[quote name='A Gamer']Depends on what your question is...

Can you getting the winning screen (i.e. qualify to win) using multiple accounts? Yes.

That is how the bots work... They make hundreds or thousand of accounts and keep hammering away until they eventually hit a winning time on the head...

However, will you actually get the prize if you used multiple accounts? That we don't know. And we won't know for sure until shortly after the promotion ends.

There is speculation in both camps, but my personal opinion is that anyone that used multiple accounts from the same IP address is taking a huge risk at having their entries disqualified. Perhaps they will allow a few accounts (5? or some other arbitrary number), but I suspect that IP address that has hundreds or thousands of accounts isn't gonna be getting their console.

So, if you want to be safe, I would suggest using a different IP address for any additional accounts. So, play on one account at home, another at work or school, and perhaps another via smart phone while at the library/coffee shop.[/QUOTE]
The server doesn't seem to be associating IP addresses with anything. At least on the winning side. All data that (seems) to be collected is email address and what not. The only place (I think) they could be logging addresses is the registration screen, and that doesn't do much good (What if 100 people on a school network registered).

There might be a bit more going on in the background, but from everything I've analyzed, it seems safe to use a few multiple accounts.

I feel good about this contest. My time will come soon. Got a new job, gonna pick up Black Ops tomorrow... Kinect is in the cards, I feel it.

I keep entering late at night (1am) since I got no time to access a machine now during the day so one of these times will hit.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I bought a Kinect and returned it because it will not work within my space contraints. But, for free- I'd love to try it out! So far, no luck![/QUOTE]
Would you mind me asking what your space was? I've got about 5 feet to work with from the tv to me.

So far I haven't won. Luckily my BK has a promo if you buy a Whopper value meal, you get another Whopper free.

Here are the codes I got:
RB7TJF
R6GMQN

[quote name='sendme']I picked one code from each post and did not win. I wonder what the odds of winning are.[/QUOTE]
It's a Kinect so the chances are pretty slim.

[quote name='AzzidReign']It's a Kinect so the chances are pretty slim.[/QUOTE]
I got it... :roll:

[quote name='Darklurkr23']man anyone winning at all? I deleted my 6 freebies didn't know they were all re-usable :([/QUOTE]
You do know you can request 6 new codes every day, right?

One full week of failure.
feels-bad-man.jpg

You'd think I would get some kind of karma bump for only using a single account this whole time.

nobody play... i'm trying to win now lol

No luck.. day 6 down.... like what, 20 to go? GL er'1

Last edited by a moderator:
It just took forever to load the results page...I actually allowed myself to get excited. Needless to say I am still Kinectless.

bread's done
Back