Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

I lost again. I thought something was happening, my browser didn't refresh right away and it eventually timed out. Oh well.

I'm a new poster so chances are nobody is going to believe me but I just won a couple hours ago using one of the free 6 codes I received. First one I tried was a winner so I'd like to sincerely thank the OP for the opportunity.

I had literally ZERO interest in getting a Kinect but for free, hey, I'll try it. I'll be selling the extra console and if the Kinect itself doesn't function well given the space I have I'll just sell that too.

I didn't even have to eat any of the fattening (yet delicious) BK food to win!

I'm a new poster so chances are nobody is going to believe me but I just won a couple hours ago using one of the free 6 codes I received. First one I tried was a winner so I'd like to sincerely thank the OP for the opportunity.

excuse my ignorance, but how are people getting these free codes I'm hearing about, I dont see a newsletter anywhere or anything of that nature

a) codes are reusable
b) there are a bunch listed throughout this thread
c) you can request new codes on the enter code page. near the bottom there is a link that says something to the effect of 'don't have a code'?
d) 1 week, and no winning for me....yet

[quote name='Jackpot06']I'm a new poster so chances are nobody is going to believe me but I just won a couple hours ago using one of the free 6 codes I received. First one I tried was a winner so I'd like to sincerely thank the OP for the opportunity.

excuse my ignorance, but how are people getting these free codes I'm hearing about, I dont see a newsletter anywhere or anything of that nature[/QUOTE]
When you sign up, and end up on the page where you enter the codes, scroll down a bit and there is a link for "Don't Have a Code?" Click on that and enter your email address. They will promptly send you 6 codes... Randomly selected from the list below (so, you can save yourself some time and just pick 6 from that list if you want):
Code:
2H5RJ3	2H98KZ	2JT9SC	3BK92W	3C4MP8	3M5DZT
3SKML7	45MNK9	4DWXGZ	4LZGN9	4PX7BL	5TJMH6
62S7XZ	6T3DV4	73WNRD	7PFCZ8	7ZW5F4	8FG5X7
8JXHKC	8P46GV	94WN8H	95BKFD	9KJ5HX	9KPRH6
BK7HPW	BN93T4	BPNDC3	D4RVXT	DH4V8T	F6VW35
F896RG	G52NMD	H7K8F5	HLV5GN	HMDVJL	HTMWSP
J7FMD4	JFX2KP	JZRB4N	KFZG3J	KNJGP8	LR9CD4
LWT9BP	MBCF9S	MFHVKN	NBVG2L	NDSCG4	NPZ93T
NVFCDZ	PJWN6H 	QJXM94	QMDJNL	QSKW35	QXDZGN
QZN2W8	R45BZ6 	R9F4TW	RFN3JV	RH8DLP	SD7M6N
SK2NZD	SN9CFZ	T5VMLF	TB7D2N	TGV29S	VDBFG2
VFX7NT	W8B2NK	WJ7P5X	X9KC7P	XBHJ9V	XDKW7B
XJCV9L	Z3N2DR	ZNQV28	ZQ25NL
Also, if you keep requesting new codes daily, you will eventually start getting repeats, so it would appear that you can re-use the same code... Six times in a row... Daily? We know you can 'win' re-using the same code, but we don't know if that will affect the chances of actually receiving the prize.

EDIT: just realized I responded to an old post because I didn't notice there was another page... Ugh.

Weeeeeeeeeee! I just won!

Edit: Holy crap, I was completely unaware this comes with an Xbox console too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mwc547']do you guys enter a code every minute? or once every 15?[/QUOTE]

From what I've been reading I think it is better to enter a code every minute, because
it seems like more people have won using that method. Also that's the way I do it even though I haven't won yet.

THIS is why I use the mobile site.

bkeyebrows.jpg

Still haven't won...

[quote name='HydroX']Oh yay, another contest for me to not win at.[/QUOTE]
I won in the Subway contest but no such luck with this one :bomb:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']THIS is why I use the mobile site.

Still haven't won...[/QUOTE]

Lol never seen that one before good luck trying to win

[quote name='PlumeNoir']THIS is why I use the mobile site.

(eyebrow pic)

Still haven't won...[/QUOTE]

Pay attention to the font of the first word, because thats the only word you ever have to enter correctly. The other word you can put 'fkgnfgkfgjfd' and it will still go through.

Also, words with any punctuation such as commas, apostrophes, periods, etc are fake, and you can type in anything for them.

Words with numbers are always fake.

Weird, hard-to-read fonts are almost always fake.

[quote name='Yamato']Pay attention to the font of the first word, because thats the only word you ever have to enter correctly. The other word you can put 'fkgnfgkfgjfd' and it will still go through.

Also, words with any punctuation such as commas, apostrophes, periods, etc are fake, and you can type in anything for them.

Words with numbers are always fake.

Weird, hard-to-read fonts are almost always fake.[/QUOTE]

I know...I just thought I'd share the goofy captcha it gave me. It just looked like eyebrows to me, so I had to do a screenshot...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I know...I just thought I'd share the goofy captcha it gave me. It just looked like eyebrows to me, so I had to do a screenshot...[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, I laughed. :applause:

No love for ol Roberto today

I did however experience the slow page loading after entering the code thing for the first time. That could just be from excessive users entering their code as the same time as me though cause I got nothing.

I think everyone here that won is employed by Microsoft or Burger King and are sent to places like this to generate false hope.

[quote name='Unaki']I think everyone here that won is employed by Microsoft or Burger King and are sent to places like this to generate false hope.[/QUOTE]
:lol: I thought this. There are a high number of "newbie" winners in this thread. ;)
I'll keep trying nonetheless.

ive gone through 15 names putting in a code every minute from 3:40-4:30 and i havent wont yet, i guess ill make more names and try tonight

god bless mailinator

Wouldn't it suck, though, if you ended up winning, but then they disqualified all the people that entered with lots of accounts from the same IP address in order to address the bot issue? All that hard work, and you would never get your prize. :cry:

Course, there are those that think they will ship anyway, even to those wins that were raped during those first couple days when there weren't captchas yet. But, I have a hunch that the fact that they were willing to take the time to add the captchas, they will also take the extra couple minutes required to search their server logs when processing the fulfillment requests (i.e. just before fulfillment in a few weeks). And, if they find any winner that had many, many daily entries from the same IP address, simply not ship the prize.

And, for those doubters out there, the web servers log the IP for every request. So, signing up, signing in, submitting a code, and redeeming the prize will ALL be tagged with the IP address in the server log. It is just a matter of whether or not they will take the time to query that info. And, just FYI, that is something that could be totally automated and injected into the fulfillment process (i.e. totally back-end).

So, making a bunch of accounts and NOT using a proxy/VPN for each one could possibly get you nothing more than disqualified.

Course, that is just my opinion... So take it or leave it... Just don't come whining here when you don't get your prize after winning with your umpteenth account. :whistle2:#

[quote name='A Gamer']Wouldn't it suck, though, if you ended up winning, but then they disqualified all the people that entered with lots of accounts from the same IP address in order to address the bot issue? All that hard work, and you would never get your prize. :cry:

Course, there are those that think they will ship anyway, even to those wins that were raped during those first couple days when there weren't captchas yet. But, I have a hunch that the fact that they were willing to take the time to add the captchas, they will also take the extra couple minutes required to search their server logs when processing the fulfillment requests (i.e. just before fulfillment in a few weeks). And, if they find any winner that had many, many daily entries from the same IP address, simply not ship the prize.

And, for those doubters out there, the web servers log the IP for every request. So, signing up, signing in, submitting a code, and redeeming the prize will ALL be tagged with the IP address in the server log. It is just a matter of whether or not they will take the time to query that info. And, just FYI, that is something that could be totally automated and injected into the fulfillment process (i.e. totally back-end).

So, making a bunch of accounts and NOT using a proxy/VPN for each one could possibly get you nothing more than disqualified.

Course, that is just my opinion... So take it or leave it... Just don't come whining here when you don't get your prize after winning with your umpteenth account. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

i was thinking of just stopping for the day and using maybe three accounts tommorow night or something when the chance of winning has a possibility of being better, if I win and they dont give me the prize it will be my own fault

am I the only one trying to win so i can give the system to someone else???

if i could win two I would be giving one to these kids next door to me who's parents dont have alot of money and they have been wanting the system for awhile, im sure they would love one,they were actually going to get one but last week their house flooded and they had to spend the money they were going to use for one of the kids birthday on the repair instead of the 360

The second one I would give to a friend of mine who sold his to gamestop for money to see a girl he was dating only for her to dump him the week he was over at her house telling him she was seeing someone else

so wish me luck all!!!

[quote name='Vegetto991']ive gone through 15 names putting in a code every minute from 3:40-4:30 and i havent wont yet, i guess ill make more names and try tonight

god bless mailinator[/QUOTE]

I've done something similar but I was entering a code every exact 30 seconds up to 15 minutes and still nothing. Maybe I'll have a better chance if I entered every 15 seconds? who knows lol

You know, if you're going to abuse a content, why don't you keep that little fact to yourself?

Much better to do unpleasant things and keep them to yourself then admit to it, and open yourself up to the commentary of fellow CAGs.

[quote name='Unaki']I think everyone here that won is employed by Microsoft or Burger King and are sent to places like this to generate false hope.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, I won this morning and I'm not new, and I don't work for either company.

I'm also not really a fan of XBox and I think Kinect seems like a dumbass idea, but I can't turn down free shit!

I officially hate this contest, I've been doing this from the start and still haven't won. Although maybe I haven't won yet cuz im being stupid and using one account. BK will rue the day they started this contest!:bomb:

...... Unless I win. Then yay.

[quote name='shrike4242']You know, if you're going to abuse a content, why don't you keep that little fact to yourself?

Much better to do unpleasant things and keep them to yourself then admit to it, and open yourself up to the commentary of fellow CAGs.[/QUOTE]
if people want to comment on my actions then thats their right, there have to either be an insane amount of people playing this game every minute of the day or alot of people using bots or more then one account

[quote name='FadeToOne']If it makes you feel better, I won this morning and I'm not new, and I don't work for either company.

I'm also not really a fan of XBox and I think Kinect seems like a dumbass idea, but I can't turn down free shit![/QUOTE]

when this morning if I may ask, and did you enter the codes one after another or like 5-10 mins apart

[quote name='FadeToOne']If it makes you feel better, I won this morning and I'm not new, and I don't work for either company.

I'm also not really a fan of XBox and I think Kinect seems like a dumbass idea, but I can't turn down free shit![/QUOTE]

when this morning if I may ask, and did you enter the codes one after another or like 5-10 mins apart

bread's done
Back