Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='sir-fly']as long as it was not a hundred emails per day from your house you will be fine[/QUOTE]

nope she just used 2 emails on sunday mourning (mine then hers).

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks[/QUOTE]

You're welcome!

btw I couldn't help but notice your avatar lol

CONAN :) Did you win any teamcoco shirts? I managed to win :)

Huge fan of Conan O'Brien, his new show is amazing, glad to see him back on the air and LaBamba as well lmao.

Good luck!

No, I was always a minute or two late when I noticed the twitter feed update. They had some pretty cool ones. I wish they had put them up for sale too. I've looked into the Teamcoco.com site but their shirts are around $30 + shipping. No thanks. BTW Which shirt did you win?

Thanks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No, I was always a minute or two late when I noticed the twitter feed update. They had some pretty cool ones. I wish they had put them up for sale too. I've looked into the Teamcoco.com site but their shirts are around $30 + shipping. No thanks.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention that sometimes even if you had the code and managed to enter it in, the bustedtee site would be extra slow while your trying to submit your claim and end up winning nothing. If they sell some designs like the contest ones, they're going to reel in a lot of $$$! I just hope none of the contest ones are for sale (create new designs instead) since they are considered *rare*... :) And yes I agree, $30 for a plain teamcoco shirt is absurd.

Anyways glad to see another person who enjoys his humor, time for me to shut up now or else I could go on and on and on.

one more thing, don't forget he has a sweepstakes going on, more info on his website. :)

Hey, Uh question. Does the xbox with kinect come with a controller or just the camera? Im not actually seeing a controller in the picture or mentioned?

Another day, another damn loss.

I've tried entering 30 seconds into a minute, on the dot, every 15 minutes right when the new one starts, at the end, random times, nothing.

Ugh.

[quote name='Tricher619']Cheatmaster did u win at 6:16 on the dot or was it in between 6:16 and 6:17. Was it am or pm?[/QUOTE]

Why are people so hung up about the time? AM/PM sure, might be able to figure out a pattern of when it's busier or not (but it's a logical conclusion to most). Asking whether someone won at exactly the minute or not does not matter.

As mentioned numerous times in the thread your computer isn't sync'd exactly with the game servers so it won't matter.

Per the rules the times have been picked randomly within each 15 minute block. The time could be down to milliseconds/ticks/etc. but most like is down to the second.

Just play, cross your fingers and toes, and hope you get lucky. Unless of course you're a botter, then just hope you flood enough and that they don't ban your connections and disqualify your entries.

- X

[quote name='DoReiRei']Hey, Uh question. Does the xbox with kinect come with a controller or just the camera? Im not actually seeing a controller in the picture or mentioned?[/QUOTE]
It comes with one black wireless controller... (photos of mine)

Definitely what you just said there ^

I won mine today (last night?) at 1:01 AM... I was the first to win today. Others have won at XX:36, :34, etc. Just because someone won at a certain time doesn't matter because it might not be that time every time. Furthermore, your clocks will be different. My PC clock right now is different than my phone's, and both are probably different than the game server.

That is all besides the point though. Even if you did manage to pinpoint the time for the next prize, there are still other people entering, probably at the same exact time as you. Ok, 4AM will have less entries, and 5AM even less than that, so your odds are different... that is really as precise as you can get it.

Worst of all? Even that doesn't matter, because as far as any of us know the time is completely random. You will never figure out what time the next one will be awarded. If any of you do, feel free to post the news about your 30 free 360s that are coming. That said, it is kind of foolish to assume that because someone else won at 02:37:59, you are more likely to win if you enter at the same time. It is random, what if they decided that for that 15 minute block it will be at 02:43:13? It would be like playing the winning lotto numbers from the week before because hey, since they came in once they might be more likely to come in again! The closest you can narrow it down is to the 15 minute blocks, maybe with better odds during the night.

Hey I won at somewhere near 6:16 p.m. I wasn't checking the clock. Here's two strategies you could try, either put each code at different times of the day when you feel like it or going after a certain range of time every day.

Also A Gamer, how long did it take you to get it?

You guys that won are lucky, I have been trying since the 10th or so and i have nothing. Can you give me some tips on the contest?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheatmaster8']...
Also A Gamer, how long did it take you to get it?[/QUOTE]
They shipped all of the prizes from the first week (11/01 to 11/05) on 11/10 and 11/11. They have not shipped any since. So, if you won 11/06 or later, your's hasn't shipped yet.

Assuming they are shipping a weeks worth of prizes at a time, I would expect the next batch to go out tomorrow? 11/18?

Keep in mind that the first batch also happened to be the wins that occurred before they implemented the captcha (and other anti-cheater systems?), so it could be that it will take longer for the remaining wins to be verified and shipped?

To those that are winning, how are you playing? Such as, are you entering your codes quickly, one right after the other? Or, are you taking your time and not hurrying through them?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']To those that are winning, how are you playing? Such as, are you entering your codes quickly, one right after the other? Or, are you taking your time and not hurrying through them?[/QUOTE]

I used the same code multiple times and I entered one right after the other.

Well, still nothing yet. Though I've been intentionally going after the last 5 minutes of the 15 minute period I've been playing within.

Ultimately, I have reached this conclusion... your best bet is to simply choose a particular minute within a single 15 minute period and play the same one in rapid succession every 24 hours on the dot.

Assuming the pre-selected draw times are evenly distributed each day for all 96 rounds until the end of the contest, you should be practically guaranteed at least 2 good chances at winning, as long as you play the exact same time each day. (Likewise, it would be unlikely for winning times to favor any one particular minute every single day, as everyone would eventually flood that play period/minute...) The wider the time distributions per round, the better it favors those who play the same exact time/round each day.

The idea of playing at the same time every day may have some merit. I chose to play early in the 15 minute block though. I figured that if you play at XX:13-XX:14, there is a pretty decent chance that someone might have already won the prize haha. I know it shouldn't matter, but just for peace of mind I liked the idea that I knew that, at the very least, nobody had won the prize yet.

And I entered all of my codes back to back each time. Before I was doing it around 3-4AM, but the time I won I switched it to 1:00. I entered my first code, nothing. Did it again, won. Used the same code over and over again.

[quote name='Chuckles']

And I entered all of my codes back to back each time. Before I was doing it around 3-4AM, but the time I won I switched it to 1:00. I entered my first code, nothing. Did it again, won. Used the same code over and over again.[/QUOTE]

Did you use the mobile or regular site, can I ask?

[quote name='A Gamer']They shipped all of the prizes from the first week (11/01 to 11/05) on 11/10 and 11/11. They have not shipped any since. So, if you won 11/06 or later, your's hasn't shipped yet.[/QUOTE]
Did they ship it by UPS?

[quote name='dabsac80']Anyone have any guesses as to when they start sending out more? My wife won on the 14th so I'm hoping they ship it out by the 24th.[/QUOTE]

u might receive yours December 5th - 12th according to the 3 to 4 week delivery

Don't give up. A good strategy would be to find who won at what time, and go either a minute or two below or above the time. Do that everyday and spread the times out when you feel like this would be the best time to enter a code.

erg....i've tried at different times...spread out my codes...done rapid succession...everything... erg...

good news though! ...my sister who lives in another state from me won earlier today. She played around 4am with randomly picked times. Now I have to convince her that the xbox is something worth owning...she's more of a wii gamer. ;) ...I've already suggested it as my x-mas gift this year, but no dice! lol She was too excited about the win.

[quote name='nnthomas']I jus wake up in the morning before work and blow my load before I head out.[/QUOTE]

you are talking about your code attempts right... ? o_O

jk, best of luck to you and the rest

[quote name='nnthomas']I jus wake up in the morning before work and blow my load before I head out.[/QUOTE]

Me too, man. But what about the whole Kinect giveaway thing?

bread's done
Back