Burn Notice

It was an okay episode. Sometimes I really do get fatigued from watching Burn Notice, since it IS GTA-style missions. Man don't they remember the Xena episode? Never trust your enemies on the job.

Looking forward to tonights "summer" finale...i've been pretty enthused all season and I'm thinking this episode is going to be epic...

looks like fiona is being held hostage...and i'm sure there are some other plot twists coming as well...they never make it easy for him..

[quote name='VipFREAK']GREAT fuckING FINALE! Poor Sam. LOL

Ugh... can't wait for the new season![/QUOTE]

New season doesn't start until June 2010. The continuation of season 3 (7 episodes) is set for January 2010. Just a clarification.

The last two episodes are the reason I watch this show.. simply amazing.

Well, another few months I guess. And it was, excellent. So many open windows, I guess thats how they wanted it to go on.

Yeah, can't wait. Also Psych and White Collar come back around the same time, for anyone else that enjoys those 2. The schedules changed to, IIRC it's Psych on Tues, White Collar on Weds, and then Burn Notice on Thurs.

I forgot, the main character of Mental is after Michael for some reason. He tried to shoot him at a stadium, and now setting a hotel room on fire? Come on! There's got to be better ways!

Tricia Helfer is on a new show called Human Target. It's a pretty shitty show but I was interested in how she did. She'll probably be looking for a new job soon unfortunately.

hmm...was a little interested to see how human target fared...

chibi: bruce campbell is the underrated gem of burn notice...i'm not sure who else could pull off the sam axe character anywhere near as well as him. he really steals the scenes he's in.

Bruce Campbell is the underrated gem of life, the universe and everything. I started watching Burn Notice solely because of Bruce. He's a brilliant actor and it's a shame he doesn't get top billing in movies.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Bruce Campbell is the underrated gem of life, the universe and everything. I started watching Burn Notice solely because of Bruce. He's a brilliant actor and it's a shame he doesn't get top billing in movies.[/QUOTE]

He gets lots of top billing in movies.. Just never any 'good' movies.. ;)
(as in loads of terrible sci-fi channel movies like 'the man with the screaming brain', 'alien apocalypse', etc)

His support work however is constantly entertaining to watch.

Seems like all the people killed off in current tv shows go to Human Target. Courtney Ford from Dexter was on it.
She died in this show too. lol

tonights the night...althought it's 10pm, not 9pm like this thread title says...it got moved back an hour this season....been watching the marathon all day...i'm ready.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Bruce Campbell is the underrated gem of life, the universe and everything. I started watching Burn Notice solely because of Bruce. He's a brilliant actor and it's a shame he doesn't get top billing in movies.[/QUOTE]

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=13719
Follow up to My Name is Bruce -- Bruce vs Frankenstein ....I don't know why he doesn't get a part in some of the more hollywood mainstream films. Anyways I love his low budget titles and can't wait for Bruce vs Frankenstein. I didn't adore My Name is Bruce but it was an enjoyable 90minutes.

Speaking of underrated gems... Nathan Fillion is absolutely outstanding as a charismatic lead. Dude from Firefly, Dr. Horribles Sing-a-long Blog, and now Castle (blah). He needs to be in more movies like Bruce.

Uhh to stay on topic...can't wait for Burn Notice tonight, wish it was a 2 hour(2episode) season premier like Chuck.

It is kind of frustrating that Bruce Campbell is never in any really good movies, the kind that after watching, you get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Then again, I feel that way about so many other actors, like the Rock.

Bruce vs. the Frankenstein monster or Dr. Frankenstein? Either way it sounds awesome.

I'm glad they moved it to 10 so now I can watch it and Fringe.

[quote name='naiku']http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=13719
Follow up to My Name is Bruce -- Bruce vs Frankenstein ....I don't know why he doesn't get a part in some of the more hollywood mainstream films. Anyways I love his low budget titles and can't wait for Bruce vs Frankenstein. I didn't adore My Name is Bruce but it was an enjoyable 90minutes. [/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I knew there was supposed to be a sequel, but I haven't heard anything about it for awhile.

Good god damn christ I missed this show. Looks like it's gonna be another great fing season! Great start!
The Cagly and Lacy reunion was fucking hilarious. lol

any thoughts on last nights ep....anyone else just glad to have the show back like me...i still thought it was a good episode nonetheless...

Always interesting when michael has someoen shooting at him..

Man, how could Michael use his mother like that, and to hurt the duo of Cagney and Lacey! If he was quicker with that solution.

And this week's sweepstakes question made no sense, I didn't remember Maddy and Sam in the same car together.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Man, how could Michael use his mother like that, and to hurt the duo of Cagney and Lacey! If he was quicker with that solution.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it did seem a bit unlike Michael to do that to his mom. (he was totally against using her for survelence earlier in the season) To actually make her hurt one of her friends, just seems unlike him.

it seemed like just another example of how desperate michael is to get back in the good graces of the CIA...he went to easiest possible solution and against things he'd normally never be for just so he could have more time to figure his next move on getting unburned..

Hilarious indeed. I guffawed every time Michael uttered a sentence in devil-suit mode. I wished they brought out Latin Michael, but I guess they never got around to making him learn Spanish despite the fact that he lives in Miami now.
Mental really is mental.
Kinda cool that they hired that guy who helped Monk when he went to jail.
I keep thinking about a Burn Notice video games as I watch more and more episodes. But I guess it'll be kind of hard since it involves NOT killing people as games are wont to do.

[quote name='VipFREAK']OMFG! Can't wait for the next episodes! Shit it's the fan! lol

Doakes!
[/QUOTE]

I dont get that spoiler.

Great episode, though I felt last week's White Collar was better. But it was cool nonetheless. It even had that Pagan God from the Christmas Supernatural episode.

Recently zoomed through seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I'll catch up on Season 3 somehow. I watched the show before but only a couple episodes from each season. Incredible stuff.

Heh, I finally saw the episode of Homicide with Donovan in it. The heck? He played two roles? And he barely aged!
Man if Fiona was in it too, then it'd be a hat trick., but she was too busy being a big time movie star than.

I'm excited about next episode, old crazy psycho is back!

Man, that was a terrifying episode, Michael had so many chances to put a bullet through Crazy Larry's skull and he didn't.

Bring on the Michael/Gilroy fiction.

"Okay? Have a safe trip!"

The latest episode is a good one. I'm one of a few people, it seems, that likes the continued inclusion of Michael's mom (Sharon Gless as "Madeline Westen"). To be fair, though, I didn't like her in the Pilot episode. I also didn't like Gabrielle Anwar's portrayal of "Fiona" in the pilot. I'm real glad she dropped the Irish accent for the character.

"Heads..." "Cheater..." LOL!

Normally, I'd pass on the Cougars but... I'll make an exception on this one.

2192010102238pm.png

bread's done
Back