Burn Zombie Burn or Dead Nation?

technom22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello!

I have a 20$ PSN card, and I'm hesitating on which game I should buy.
There's Burn Zombie Burn, that you can buy for 4.99$; there is also Dead Nation, which can be bought for 15.99$.

Both are twin-stick shooters that are zombie-related... Which one should I get?

I believe there's a demo for Burn Zombie Burn. Try that first and see if that would be enough and be worth the price for you. Too bad most of the time PSN don't have demos for their new releases right away. But in my opinion Dead Nation is the best zombie top down shooter game.

There's a reason why BZB! has no demo and is currently free for Plus subscribers. Unless you like EXTREMELY difficult games, stay away! It's one of the highest rated games to get trophies on if you're into that too. Only like 10 people have been able to get all the trophies and bonus content so far. The developers do acknowledge these players, so that's kinda cool.

I like burn zombie burn... not to take away from dead nation but there are many like it ,such as Zombie Apocalypse. and for 5 bucks you cant go wrong i got it on release and im still having fun with it...get BZB and use the rest and get wipeout!

[quote name='cheko']I like burn zombie burn... not to take away from dead nation but there are many like it ,such as Zombie Apocalypse. and for 5 bucks you cant go wrong i got it on release and im still having fun with it...get BZB and use the rest and get wipeout![/QUOTE]

I have Wipeout. xD

Me and a friend have been playing co-op in Dead Nation, and the gameplay is great. Don't expect a good story at all though.

[quote name='cheko']I like burn zombie burn... not to take away from dead nation but there are many like it ,such as Zombie Apocalypse. and for 5 bucks you cant go wrong i got it on release and im still having fun with it...get BZB and use the rest and get wipeout![/QUOTE]

BZB is more akin to Zombie Apocalypse than Dead Nation is. Dead Nation is leaps and bounds above the other two, much more depth and replayability too.

bread's done
Back