Burnout 2: Point of Impact (GC) -- FOR TRADE/SALE; Want: Wii Games

smash bro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Smash Bro's FS/FT List!
----------------------------------------------------
GENERAL INFO
  • All of the games are NTSC, all of the DVDs are Region 1, and all of the magazines/comics are written in English. Currently, the only imported item on this list is the New Super Mario Bros. Water Toy.
SHIPPING INFO
  • SHIPPING IS FREE!!**
  • I ship to the Continental United States without question. PM me about shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
  • If your purchase is 13 oz. or less, your order will be shipped via First Class Parcel Post.
  • If your purcahse is over 13 oz., your order will be shipped via Priority Mail (except for the Magazine Bundle, which will be shipped via Medai Mail).
  • If you make your purchase at or before 3:00pm EST on Monday - Friday, your order will be shipped out the same day.
  • If you make your purchase after 3:00pm EST on Monday - Friday, your order will be shipped out the next day.
  • If you make your purchase at or before 10:00am EST on Saturday, your order will be shipped out the same day.
  • If you make your purchase after 10:00am EST on Saturday, your order will wbe shipped out on Monday.
  • If you make your purcahse on Sunday, your order will be shipped out Monday.
Your order may be delayed due to holidays in which Post Offices are closed or if I am short on mailing supplies. Your order will take no longer than 3 days to ship.

** If you live outside the continental United States, an additional cost may be added to cover abnormal shipping charges.
PAYMENT OPTIONS
  • Currently, the only method of payment I accept is PayPal.
  • I do accept Credit Card PayPal, as well as non-Credit Card PayPal.
  • If you are buying, payment must be sent first, whether you have 0 feedback or 1,000 feedback, I require payment to be sent first.
TRADING RULES
  • If trading, I prefer to ship at the same time, unless you have 0 feedback, then I'll require you to ship first. However, as long as you have all positive feedback, I do not require users with feedback less than me to ship first, nor do I expect users with more feedback to require me to ship first.
  • Be honest about the condition of your item. I will always be honest about the condition of mine.
CONTACT INFO
  • You can e-mail me at [email protected].
  • You can AIM me at whitaker6490. Also be aware that I barely ever sign off of AIM, but I'm barely ever on, so if I don't reply to your AIM, please do not be offended.
  • I will not available all of the time, so don't be offended if I don't reply to your PM or post quickly, here is my current schedule:
    • Monday - Friday: School @ 7:20am - 2:20pm
    • Wednesday: Church @ 7:00pm - 8:00pm
    • Sunday: Church @ 10:00am - 12:00pm & @ 6:00pm - 7:00pm
    • Various Days of the Week: Work @ ??:??am/pm
    • Various Days of the Week: Social Life @ ??:??am/pm
  • Your PM, post, e-mail, or AIM should be replied to within 24 hours, unless I'm out of town and/or don't have access to the internet.
  • PM is the best way to contact me, as I have an e-mail sent to me everytime I'm PMed.

FOR SALE/TRADE

MAKE OFFERS!!

GCN:gc:
  • Burnout 2: Point of Impact (complete with disc, case, manual, and precaution insert) - $40
GBA:gba:
  • GameBoy micro Leather Case
  • GameBoy micro Nylon Case**
  • GameBoy micro Leather Sleeve**
  • GameBoy micro Earphones**
  • 6 GameBoy Advance SP Game Cartridge Cases**
**These items will be found in the picture that shows the Starter Kit. That is the case they came in, they can be separated, or you can buy them all together and get the case. Also, the Nylon Case, which above is shown in the individual package, is actually a part of the starter kit. So, if you buy the Nylon Case, you will not receive the individual package, as it goes with the Leather Case.
COMICS
  • List coming soon! Pics above!
WWE
  • XXL D-Generation X T-Shirt (never worn/washed, Front: D-Generation X; Back: Two Words -- S*CK IT)
  • XXL Red Hulkamania T-Shirt (worn and washed, Front: HULKAMANIA w/Hogan Face; Back: HULKAMANIA -- Addicted Since 1983 w/Hogan Face)
  • Red Hulkamania Bandana
  • Jakks nWo Heavyweight Championship Title Belt (Toy)
  • nWo Teedy Bear
WWE CARDS
  • Several WWE Heritage Cards, Many WWE Insider Cards (almost a full set, also have the RARE Hulk Hogan Champion Foil Card), and a few WWE Heritage II Cards (the ones that came with the November '06 issue of WWE Magazine). Pics above! You will also receive the binder that incudes more cards placed in order. The ones you see outside the binder are all doubles.
BASEBALL CARDS
  • Over 550 Baseball Cards spanning many years. Most are after 1990, and the majority of those are after 2000. I live in Cincinnati, so I was real big on collecting Ken Griffey Jr. cards when I started collecting (around 2002). The six that are pictured by thereselves are the ones I got. You will also receive the binder that includes more cards in order. The ones you see under the Ken Griffey Jr. cards are the majority of the 550+ cards. List probably coming never!
NOTE: I took all of these cards to a Baseball Card Shop and the guy was offering me $100 for all of them without looking at them. I got on Beckett.com and found that they are worth over $250, but I know noone will pay that much for them. Now, the season isn't right and the guy at the shop won't buy them. Make offers please.
MISCELLANEOUS
  • New Super Mario Bros. Water Game DS (Out of Print, click for more information)
  • Play-Asia "In the Groove" PC Demo
  • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Burger King Boba Fett Toy (Sealed)
  • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Burger King Boba Fett Toy (Opened)
  • Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg Happy Meal Toy (Game)
  • Amy & Rogue (Sonic) Volleyball Happy Meal Toy (Game)
  • Spyro the Dragon Happy Meal Toy (Game)
  • GameBoy Advance Instruction Manual
  • Six MadCatz GameBoy Advance Cartridge Cases
  • Three Nyko GameBoy Advance Cartridge Cases
  • Play-Asia God Hand Sticker
  • Nintendo Summer 2005 Product Booklet
  • Atari: 80 Classic Games in One PC Game
  • Sugar Creek Gang: On the Mexican Border by Paul Hutchens (Novel)
WANT

Wii:wii: (brand new and sealed)
  • Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
  • Excite Truck
  • Mario Party 8
  • Metal Slug Anthology
  • Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
  • Need for Speed Carbon
  • Rampage: Total Destruction
  • Sonic and the Secret Rings
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
  • Trauma Center: Second Opinion
  • Wii Play
  • WWii (WWE)
GCN:gc: (brand new and sealed)
  • F-Zero GX (Player's Choice)
  • Need for Speed Underground (Player's Choice)
  • Need for Speed Underground 2 (Player's Choice)
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Player's Choice)
  • Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Luigi's Mansion (Player's Choice)
  • Madden NFL 2002 (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Madden NFL 2003 (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE
  • Madden NFL 2004 (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Madden NFL 2005 (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Madden NFL 06 (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE, no bonus disc)
  • Mario Superstar Baseball (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Mario Party 4 (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Mario Party 5 (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Mario Party 6 (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE, no box or microphone)
  • Mario Party 7 (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE, no box or microphone)
  • Mario Power Tennis (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Mega Man Anniversary Collection (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Mega Man X Collection (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Metroid Prime (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Player's Choice)
  • Mortal Kombat: Deception (Player's Choice)
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (NON-PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Super Mario Strikers (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Super Mario Sunshine (Player's Choice)
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (NON PLAYER'S CHOICE)
  • Wario Ware, Inc.: Mega Party Game$ (Player's Choice)
Thanks!

i have:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past w/Four Swords
Super Mario Advance
Super Mario Bros. 3: Super Mario Advance 4
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2

CML for more

Woo hoo, I went today and bought a GameBoy micro with Need for Speed Underground and Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City at Best Buy earlier with my employee discount and then went over to GameStop and found Need for Speed Underground 2 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted brand new! I haven't owned a handheld since this August when I sold my DS Lite (needed money for the Wii), so today I figured I'd get a GameBoy micro since it was only $70 (I don't get a discount on systems since there isn't any markup on them), I may buy a DS Lite again soon, but I don't know. Last year, when Reggie showed us the GBm, I thought it was stupid, and still did until about a month ago when I saw one while stocking GBA games and for some reason, I just wanted one. So now, after I got Christmas money, I bought one. It's really neat.

bread's done
Back