Burnout 3 $19.99 Target B&M

Woo!! Was it on clearance or just a straight up drop? Please be a straight up price drop, I've been reserving a GGC for this one for a while.

When posting a deal, try to include the place you found the deal at, and also whether the deal is Brick & Mortar or online in the topic header. Thanks.

hmm... my lame roommate shipped his box to get refurbished after I had a 99% completion on this game... of course I sold it in a fit of rage, but now...

to rebuy or not?

This game is such a relief with all the raggedy rubber band AI racing games out there. It doesn't get so damn monotnous like most other racers.

Nice. I'm not much of a racing game fan, but I like arcade style racers and this is supposedly one of the best.

Hopefully Wal-Mart follows suit, seeing as how I have a gift card for that store.

[quote name='Matt Young']Nice. I'm not much of a racing game fan, but I like arcade style racers and this is supposedly one of the best.

Hopefully Wal-Mart follows suit, seeing as how I have a gift card for that store.[/QUOTE]

oops...wrong game...LOL :D

[quote name='Rig']I don't like many racing games, but the demo was cool. Looks like I'll be picking it up soon...[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way you do about racing games. I already have this game and its hella fun. You should pick it up. It also has custom soundtracks incase anyone was wondering.

$20 is the magic price drop I was waiting for on this game! I was just at Target yesterday and did not see it there at all, so hopefully they will restock or better yet, it will drop to $20 everywhere else.

[quote name='franchise01']Release of MC3 may have caused this...[/QUOTE]

Midnight Club 3? Doubt it Burnout 3 is a completely different type of game

[quote name='Xevious']When is Burnout 4 coming out?[/QUOTE]

I think it's slated for a September release. I think I remember the tilte being something like Burnout: Revenge.

I was never the biggest racing fan myself. But to me this game is addicting. Very easy game to get into. It's worth $20 just for the crashes IMO.

[quote name='tcrash247']Of course I have no money right now though...[/QUOTE]

That's what credit cards are for. :D Pay it off when your next check comes (before the payment is due obviously).

damn this is very tempting since I want to try this one on XBL but I think will have to pass so other 1/2 doesn't kill/leave my cheapass. Especially since I ordered my 20" LCD w/o consulting her first.

I would love Burnout 3 if it didn't melt my eyes every time I tried to play it.

Fast is good, too fast is pointlessly frustrating. This game is too fast. Good price on it, though. Nice find OP.

Sweet! I've been waiting for this one to drop. Plus, I have a Target raincheck for 20% off around here somewhere that I didn't figure I'd be using before it expired. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Tempting, but with the release of Burnout: Revenge just around the corner I think my cheapass will have to hold off on this one. I've been spending just TOO much money over the last month, i've never seen so many quality deals hit so often recently.

If I've waited this long, what's a few more months for part 4?

Great deal on those that have this in stock and are interested though, thanks OP!

[quote name='Matt Young']Nice. I'm not much of a racing game fan, but I like arcade style racers and this is supposedly one of the best.
[/QUOTE]

No supposedly about it! I don't even care too much for racing games, but this one blew me away. YOu just have to play it to see. If you don't have this game, GO GET IT!

[quote name='javeryh']ps2 or xbox - is there much of a difference? Also, does this games support 16x9 and progressive scan?[/QUOTE]

Both the PS2 and Xbox version support progressive scan (480p for both) and widescreen. I would assume the Xbox version looks better, I have it for PS2 and it looks great.

[quote name='lebowsky']Both the PS2 and Xbox version support progressive scan (480p for both) and widescreen. I would assume the Xbox version looks better, I have it for PS2 and it looks great.[/QUOTE]

The Xbox also supports custom soundtracks, so if alternative rock isn't your thing, then the Xbox version is the way to go. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with the soundtrack, but that's probably because I like alt. rock. :)

I had this rented from Gamefly for 2+ months. Great game.

Hate Stryker though; annoying jackass.
Oh, and the soundtrack sucks too.

Those are the only two flaws to the game that I encountered. A game is pretty solid if its worst feature is its soundtrack and "narrator."

It has a mix of racing and crashing cars. What more is to love? But if you're like some people I know that doesn't like racing games.. at least you can enjoy the crashing. This is really a great price.. I got mine around $35 some months back and enjoy it still to this day.

This is a great game for that price, I put almost 40 hours of playtime in burnout 3 because it was so damn fun!

Go buy it, go go!

bread's done
Back