Burnout 3 or Burnout Revenge

mjkusy13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Which in your opinion is better....? I'm gonna get one of them and they're basically the same price at BB with the 10 dollar coupon....

Almost too close to call. If you plan on buying a 360 anytime soon, I'd pick up 3 and wait for the 360 version of Revenge - it looks amazing.

Personally, I thought 3 was better. The "traffic checking" (ability to ram right through traffic) in revenge kind of took away from the challenge. It's more fun to have to swerve in and out of traffic rather than be able to go right through it. Revenge did have jumps and alternate paths though...really you can't go wrong with either one. I bet more people play Revenge online so if that's a concern you might want to go with that one.

I'd say get both. Revenge is great since it has alternate routes, jumps, and a few extra modes, but I'd still go for 3 over it, but again, they're both great. EA hasn't been able to poison Criterion yet.

Get 3. It's more pure....I enjoy it much more, as the other game allows you just to barrel along. There is no sense of twitch. I'm sure that you'll probably get both, but get 3 first at least.

Three kicks ass. I completely finished three got revenge and didn't play it all the much. I currently went back to three because I lost all my save data since you can't transfer it to a memory pack. You definitely can't go wrong with three.

Both are great, but dont play them at the same time...in one you can run right into traffic and in the other you cant...its not easy to go back and forth..

I liked 3 better. The destroying traffic method in Revenge totally ruined the experience for me.

The first week I owned Burnout 3, I played it 40 hours.

I've owned Revenge for over a month and I don't even have 20 on it yet.

I prefer 3.

I'd get 3 first . Revenge is really almost over produced , and it might be hard to go back to 3 after you've played Revenge .
I'll tell you this , and I might catch some shit for it , don't bother with 1 or 2 .

[quote name='Richlough']I'd get 3 first . Revenge is really almost over produced , and it might be hard to go back to 3 after you've played Revenge .
I'll tell you this , and I might catch some shit for it , don't bother with 1 or 2 .[/QUOTE]
I think Burnout 2 had the best crash mode and crash junctions in the series.

[quote name='radjago']I think Burnout 2 had the best crash mode and crash junctions in the series.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. In three they added those stupid multipliers and explosions...just ruins a lot of the challenge in 2. But in every other aspect, 3 is far superior. I have not played Revenge, but 3 keeps me pleased with my purchase.

If you don't have 2, grab that one. There are so many crashes & takedowns in 3 and Revenge that they add little to the game. Someone crashes and they lose only 2 or 3 seconds. In Burnout 2, it was exhilarating when you scraped someone into oncoming traffic.

I like em both but for some reason on revenge its too god damn easy to crash. If youve played both youll notice how much easier it is for you to crap out on this one vs 3.

3 just for the AMAZING road rage mode when you takedown your first enemy you get to see his mangled car go flying in all directions in SLOW-MOTION for god sakes get 3! i mean revenge was good but 3 was brighter had more colors looked prettier and it was hella amazing

bread's done
Back