Burnout Demo out.

Wow, 30 views and no replies...

You guys should seriously download even if you have/had the xbox/ps2 one. The game looks beautiful in HD and the sound is astonishing.

If anyone cares: 546.22 MB

[quote name='Jedi1979']forget about downloading the demo, just buy it...NOW!!!!![/quote]

Agreed. I bought this the day after it came out. Even though I once owned it for the regular Xbox, this version is still very fun to play. Visual aspects aside, I feel I can enjoy the game more because I'm not crashing into walls every 3 seconds. It seems that the improved graphics really help in this department.

Wasn't there a rumor of a yellowcard truck being available in the game? I got the madden truck the other day.

I bought it from Gamefly for $43 and it was lost in the mail... I'm so pissed. I'll probably get the case and manual in the mail this week, and have to wait another week to get the game.

Thanks. I'm hoping that Burnout 3 will be in the next backwards compatibility update since I like the music, courses, and gameplay (wasn't too fond of the crashing into traffic thing). I'll play the demo until then, or when the 360 Revenge gets cheaper.

I don't own an HDTV but I did notice a few improvements graphically. Just not enough for me to shill out $60. I'll wait till EBgames.com gets their used copies up or it's on sale somewhere for $40 or less.

Nice demo, very pretty - but come on - 1 fucking mode on one map!! But hey, at least there is one - I am looking at you GRAW and COD2 multiplayer patch!!

Man, this thing kicked my ass though. They stepped up the AI and damage a bit since Burnout 3. Like all burnout games, pure fun. I think I will be picking this up down the road.

[quote name='Daz9402']I bought it from Gamefly for $43 and it was lost in the mail... I'm so pissed. I'll probably get the case and manual in the mail this week, and have to wait another week to get the game.[/QUOTE]

Never choose to purchase it until you have it in your hands. I'm sure GameFly will fix things though. They have great service.

Yeah, got the box and manual last night, no disk yet. I also didn't get FNR3, so this is the second game in a row that was lost in the mail. I wonder if the postman is stealing my 360 games. I was so giddy that I could get Burnout for $43 that I snapped it up, without having yet received the game. Oh well, I guess I'll have to play GRAW until it arrives. This demo may help too, or, I guess I could play my XB1 version.

my first download, the demo wouldn't read, keeps giving me the 'unable to read disc error'

and then i deleted that and try to redownload...have been unsuccessful for couple times....it either gives the download error at early % or stops at 99% and then give me errors....

market place demo/downloads are so frustrating....it took me couple try on Outfit demo to make it work and FN3 too...

is my 360 having problem or is it more a Live problem?!

[quote name='adamsappel']Marketplace FAQ[/QUOTE]

yah i read that but my issue has nothing with the download speed..i tried to ping the IP and download the files and etc..etc..

but that's not the problem..the problem is even if it finishes downloading the file, the files sometimes are corrupted.. and sometimes it just simply doesn't want to download the file ;(

360 can be frustrating from time to time

Dissapointing demo. I was more hyped about getting this after playing the origional Xbox demo; the track was way, way better.

bread's done
Back