Burnout Dominator PSP drops to $19.99 new at Gamestop.

Looks to be universal, Amazon, BestBuy, and CircuitCity are all at $19.99. Buy.com is the only one I checked that hasn't yet. Still a good price, Burnout series is fun.

legends was a sick burnout game (aside from the persistent loading times...)

hopefully this goes to $10 soon...if not i'll gladly pay $15 for it in the coming months with the best buy coupons

[quote name='trunks982']Is dominator the same as Revenge? cause i know that Legends is the same as Burnout 3.[/QUOTE]

Not even close. I hated Dominator.

[quote name='trunks982']Is dominator the same as Revenge? cause i know that Legends is the same as Burnout 3.[/QUOTE]
Legends isn't the same as 3, it's just the gameplay is very similar. It derives its content from all the Burnout series games.

I don't know much about Dominator, but I know that it's closer to Legends because there's none of that Traffic Checking bullshit in it.

[quote name='Foo228']What the hell...all this bad talk makes me want to skip Dominator[/QUOTE]
Legends had 100 god damn Crash Junctions. After I finished those AND Burnout Revenge's, I never wanted to do another one ever again.

Dominator is the spritual successor to Burnout 2.
There's no Crash Junctions. It's all about racing and chaining Burnouts. There's no traffic checking or other BS maneuvers. The maniac mode alone makes it worth it. Plus the PSP has 3 extra downloadable tracks.
You only get boost in Burnout when you AREN'T boosting OR if you boost for an entire bar AND get enough points during that time. So you actually have to think about when you boost now.

I love Burnout Dominator, and it plays just fine on the PSP's screen, as well as looks great. This is the most furious racing game I've ever played and a great title to come out after Legends...its worth every penny!

I've wanted to try out the original Burnout mechanics -- not just the boost, boost, boost way of BO3 and boost, check, check of Revenge, but the actual act of, well, "burning out", and thought Dominator would be the perfect way to do so (I became aware of the series with 3). Nice price now for the PSP version, and I remember IGN favoring it over the PS2 version during their hands-on with it. Legends was nice but never felt like personally owning it since I have Burnout 3 already. DLC for Dominator is a great bonus, too.

Grabbing this for $10 would be awesome, and I'm tempted to do the EB trade-in-2-get-$10 for this one...though, I might just wait for Buy.com to show the new price and then use Google Checkout instead. Thanks OP!

i picked it up from gamestop the used one cause all there was left was the gut one hate gamestop but it was the only store on my break I could get it at.

I rented the PS2 version and It was not good as far as Burnout games go. Burnout Revenge and Burnout Legends are the best burnout games for the consoles and PSP. I give those games a 9.0+ score.

Burnout Dominator takes the game backwards and has some bad design choices. I gave it a 7.5

I reviewed the PS2 version here

I tried both the psp and ps2 versions and I thought the ps2 one was better since, as someone said, it was really hard to see what was coming ahead but it could just be a problem for a few people.

bread's done
Back