Burnout Paradise 38.39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally have never ordered from that site. I just happened upon it while looking around. It may be a new company?! I'm not sure.

PriceGrabber ratings aren't looking good... 1 pos, 7 neg. The neg talk about extremely slow shipping or never getting the item.

eh... I give it another month and this will be on sale at CC or Bestbuy for this price when looking at the current trend of Burnout sales (or lack their of) and EA's mind raping ability to turn the game into Need for Speed (Can I have my party crashing again plz?).

[quote name='Monsta Mack']eh... I give it another month and this will be on sale at CC or Bestbuy for this price when looking at the current trend of Burnout sales (or lack their of) and EA's mind raping ability to turn the game into Need for Speed (Can I have my party crashing again plz?).[/quote]

I would agree with that.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']eh... I give it another month and this will be on sale at CC or Bestbuy for this price when looking at the current trend of Burnout sales (or lack their of) and EA's mind raping ability to turn the game into Need for Speed (Can I have my party crashing again plz?).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yukafls']I would agree with that.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Better to wait.

I'm really hanging on for a sale on this game and DMC4......give it another month and they will both probably hit like $37 at Best Buy in one of their ads.

Software error:

Could not connect to database! at /home/boomj/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 148. For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

[quote name='Spinbrett']I just happened upon it while looking around. [/QUOTE]

what does this even mean? like you tripped over it while walking to the kitchen? what search phrase could you possibly have used in any search engine to come up with this site? show the search phrase you used and the search engine, and i'll show you 50 reputable sites that come up before this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back