Burnout Paradise (Ultimate Box) and Trivial Pursuit £14.07 for both!

Exu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
217 (100%)
Considering that it's the Ultimate Box, this is an amazing price for Burnout Paradise alone but the addition of Trivial Pursuit only serves to sweeten the deal.

EDIT: Use the voucher COOL 12 to get this price. John, edit the deal listing to reflect this won't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, nicked it off Mr. Frugal then bettered it. I own Paradise but I'll just take the DLC code then retain it until my lil' brother's birthday rolls round.

I can't seem to edit the link in my first post, any chance you can tweak that too? Price needs modifying in the deal list too.

EDIT: Haha, must have got the last one, now reading as out of stock.

I placed an order straight away, I'm not 100% sure it was in stock when I did though. Waiting on email confirmation...

ah damn i went to order this earlier but i misplaced my card, question anyway, are the games boxed like the other bundle deals (eg panda and lego indiana) or do they have there own boxes?

Guess we'll find out when, or if, John and I recieve them. Not seen such a bundle anywhere else but it does seem like an unusual choice of titles to bundle though.

EDIT: Turns out it's basically this with the controller removed http://www.amazon.co.uk/Burnout-Paradise-Ultimate-Wireless-Controller/dp/B00200K0X0

Connect 4 comes with it too, or in fact ANY 360 game purchased from them until the 21st.

Okay, found a pic of it.

ultbox.jpg

EDIT NOTE: You will not recieve a Connect 4 code, the offer for a free one has expired.
bqjji6bmkkgrh$$$$i4ejll.jpg

i placed my order
i was EAGER to do that
system went though payment, OK IT SAYS

NAY i say... it did'nt even allowed me to specify my home country, italy...
waiting for a cancellation-order mail in 3 ... 2... 1....

Well, Connect 4 offer was only up until Tuesday and now we're in Wednesday I'll cut off the Connect 4 references to reflect this.

Coincidentally, my trading repetroire now has a Connect 4 code.... >.>

[quote name='babaz75']i placed my order
i was EAGER to do that
system went though payment, OK IT SAYS

NAY i say... it did'nt even allowed me to specify my home country, italy...
waiting for a cancellation-order mail in 3 ... 2... 1....[/QUOTE]

ORDER ID : xxxxxxxxx
ORDER DATE : 21/04/2009 23:59:15
ORDER VALUE : £0

Hi [...], Thanks for your recent order.
Your order has now been cancelled on our system as we do not ship to oversea countries.
If you were charged your card will have been refunded via Streamline. Please allow a few days for it to show back in your account

If you have any further enquiries please contact a member of our team by calling 0870 850 9124.

Kind regards
Softuk.com Distribution Team

YEAHHHHHHH DAMN YOU

UK as in fuuUKed continental gamers... yeah

i'm any day more incline to set up some sort of UK buying proxy or the like
collect - along time - some quality stuff for user a from italy, for user b from spain ... and then ship it away in a large package for a service FEE, of course

wouldn it work?

bread's done
Back