Bust a Move DS - Available Friday (12/9/05) $19.99 MSRP!!!

So what you're telling me is, I will probably have to buy this at $20, making it equal to the most expensive game I've bought in a year? ;)

[quote name='botticus']So what you're telling me is, I will probably have to buy this at $20, making it equal to the most expensive game I've bought in a year? ;)[/QUOTE]

There are rumors of a 5 dollar coupon for DS games at BB, but I've never seen them.

No luck at Gamestop, EB, Circuit City or Best Buy in Madison, but just got off the phone with TRU and they have it. My wife will be very happy.

[quote name='botticus']So what you're telling me is, I will probably have to buy this at $20, making it equal to the most expensive game I've bought in a year? ;)[/QUOTE]
you are in luck, it is only $19.99 :)

bought a copy today. :) can't wait to play it.

I'm not sure what kind of distribution Majesco has, but TRU seems to always get in the Majesco games in stock, regardless of how odd or popular.

I must say i was dissappointed with the touch screen on this...i like it much better with the button controls...they should have placed the launcher towards the bottom more instead of at the very top:cry:

I am content... this game is part of a 2 for $30 deal at TRU this week. Nanostray will be the one I pair with it. See one of the two ad threads in the deals forum for the others (not much else worthwhile). Hooray for not having to pay MSRP!

[quote name='botticus']I am content... this game is part of a 2 for $30 deal at TRU this week. Nanostray will be the one I pair with it. See one of the two ad threads in the deals forum for the others (not much else worthwhile). Hooray for not having to pay MSRP![/QUOTE] Darn, I hate not being able to buy anything for myself before Christmas. All these deals, but I'm unable to get in on them.

[quote name='PHERK']I heard that wifi is enabled on this(i heard this from gamespot.com). Is this true?[/QUOTE]

No. The only games that are on the "Nintendo Wi-Fi" network are Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Tony Hawk American Skateland, and Metroid Hunters (when it's released next year). No other game is listed on the Nintendo wifi website:

http://www.nintendowifi.com/global/index.jsp?locale=en_US

The confusion arises from the use of the term "wi-fi". While Bust-a-move takes advantage of the wireless adapter built into the DS, it cannot get on Nintendo's network. As long as they call it "Nintendo Wi-Fi", there will be confusion.

I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same, but I am not 100% comfortable with the controls yet. I wish they would've kept the wheel with bub and bob shooting the spheres instead of this slingshot thing. I feel like it isn't as accurate. But I am going to try to play some more of it, hopefully I'll get used to it.

Got used to it within 5 minutes, and i think its more accurate than before. Instead of thinking that i should tap left once or twice more, im just moving the stylus a little bit. You only have to pull the ball a very short distance anyways, which makes quick firing pretty easy too. Enjoying it immensely.

Nanostray was pretty good too. Good graphics, especially for DS

bread's done
Back