Buy 1 Game, Get 40% Off A Second, Limited Time Only!

[quote name='DarthWar']As of now yes it includes the 15 credit:whee:[/QUOTE]

yes, the description says that, too. nice! I think that sealed my purchase.

Upon further thinking, I wonder if Uncharted 2 is less likely to go below $40 anytime soon. I could get that with Goldeneye and hope for a deal on RDR later. It's almost certain to drop sooner than Uncharted 2, from what I've seen.

Dammit, if they'd just put CoD Black Ops in there I'd buy that and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']Red Dead Redemption DVD bundle is on sale for $39.99[/QUOTE]

I saw that too, but someone said you can download the DVDs content from the rockstar site.

[quote name='io']Dammit, if they'd just put CoD Black Ops in there I'd buy that and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Is that $10 XBL stackable? I hope so, cause I already got it twice so far. I'm wondering if RDR would give me a 3rd one. heheh

[quote name='Viper187']Is that $10 XBL stackable? I hope so, cause I already got it twice so far. I'm wondering if RDR would give me a 3rd one. heheh[/QUOTE]

I don't believe so...even if it did, it only works on the digital code, which is 59.99. In order for it to even be a good deal, you'd need 3 $10 off codes LOL

I want to get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and either Def Jam Rapstar, or Kinectimals. Which one would you guys say to get? And does Rapstar have online play?

I have a spare $20 credit and I'm eyeballing AC: Brotherhood and Vanquish. Total would come to $70.16 after my credit...coupled with AC's $15 GC bonus...and it seems like a great deal. Then again, I know I'll kick myself come BF for having used the credit and spending $70.

Should I?

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I have a spare $20 credit and I'm eyeballing AC: Brotherhood and Vanquish. Total would come to $70.16 after my credit...coupled with AC's $15 GC bonus...and it seems like a great deal. Then again, I know I'll kick myself come BF for having used the credit and spending $70.

Should I?[/QUOTE]
Personally I say do it. You getting them both for $35 a piece (and both are very awesome). I dont think you'll see a better deal for those two come BF.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Personally I say do it. You getting them both for $35 a piece (and both are very awesome). I dont think you'll see a better deal for those two come BF.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I already bought/beat/sold Vanquish or I'd probably do the same. I also have Fable III or I'd use that. But getting the $15 for AC:B along with 40% off something else is, I think, as good as, if not a better deal than anything you'll find on BF. Plus you'll probably have the games before Thanksgiving if that matters to you (assuming Prime - not sure on free super saver shipping).

Edit: Keep in mind, AC:B will be on sale for $39.99 at Kmart starting on Thursday, so that might be a better option if you just want a straight-up deal on it (not having to pay $56 + get a $15 coupon). The Thursday thing being key - means you don't have to fight BF crowds ;).

Though I see you have a $20 credit to use, Smiley, so maybe Amazon is better. Just curious, what is the expiration on that $20 credit (and what game was it for)? I know 9 months to a year ago when Amazon started giving out game credits with purchases they didn't last very long. In some cases you only had a month to use them. But I just got the $40 gaming credit for buying the Kinect bundle (it is no longer offered so don't bother looking) and it is good till the end of 2011. I'm sure I'll probably use it up next week, but I just thought that was interesting. I should have used half of it this morning on Metroid, but I missed that :bomb:.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Personally I say do it. You getting them both for $35 a piece (and both are very awesome). I dont think you'll see a better deal for those two come BF.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='io']Agreed. I already bought/beat/sold Vanquish or I'd probably do the same. I also have Fable III or I'd use that. But getting the $15 for AC:B along with 40% off something else is, I think, as good as, if not a better deal than anything you'll find on BF. Plus you'll probably have the games before Thanksgiving if that matters to you (assuming Prime - not sure on free super saver shipping).

Edit: Keep in mind, AC:B will be on sale for $39.99 at Kmart starting on Thursday, so that might be a better option if you just want a straight-up deal on it (not having to pay $56 + get a $15 coupon). The Thursday thing being key - means you don't have to fight BF crowds ;).

Though I see you have a $20 credit to use, Smiley, so maybe Amazon is better. Just curious, what is the expiration on that $20 credit (and what game was it for)? I know 9 months to a year ago when Amazon started giving out game credits with purchases they didn't last very long. In some cases you only had a month to use them. But I just got the $40 gaming credit for buying the Kinect bundle (it is no longer offered so don't bother looking) and it is good till the end of 2011. I'm sure I'll probably use it up next week, but I just thought that was interesting. I should have used half of it this morning on Metroid, but I missed that :bomb:.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys...still debating though.

Don't know about the Kinect bonus GC, by this $20 GC was from my Black Ops pre-order and it has an expiration date of November 2011. Yeah, crazy I know...never had a GC that lasts a full year. Not that it will last anywhere near that, considering the advice from you two. :D

BTW io, does Vanquish really become that dull that there is no replay value after finishing it for the first time? If so, I may want to hold off until that game reaches below $30. Maybe Amazon will PM AC: Brotherhood and then I could get that super cheap.

Normally I'd jump on this deal like white on rice...but with Black Ops and Gran Turismo 5 incoming, I don't see myself playing anything else for a bit. Not to mention my total backlog is beyond abhorrent.

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']Is Black Ops currently included in this deal?[/QUOTE]

It was, on two separate occasions actually (PS3 at least). They had it, then took it down. Put it back up...then down she went again. Since this deal expires tomorrow...I doubt they will include it again. Then again, you never know.

If there's any game that's be eluding this sale, it's Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. It hasn't qualified for anything, yet games like New Vegas, Smackdown 2010, and Fable 3 has been a part of a ton of sales as of late. What's up with that?

bread's done
Back