Buy 1 Get 1 15% Off Gaming Gift Cards @Target 11/8 Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayStation Network gift cards are ineligible.  I just tried in store with a $25 card, and it wouldn't ring.  The manager refused to do an override.  PlayStation Plus cards work though.

At best 10% off with Red card and they haven't offered Steam cards online or in-store for months. Not sure why they even bother with these sales anymore when they're barely functional. Go elsewhere for your discounts IMO.

At best 10% off with Red card and they haven't offered Steam cards online or in-store for months. Not sure why they even bother with these sales anymore when they're barely functional. Go elsewhere for your discounts IMO.
It's 12.12% with Red Card. For example, two $50 cards would be $92.50 without Red Card and then another $4.62 off with the Red Card for a total of $87.88.

Does anyone know when the target buy 2 promotion starts ? I wanted to get the Atari 50 collection but not sure if I should order online or go in person

Does anyone know when the target buy 2 promotion starts ? I wanted to get the Atari 50 collection but not sure if I should order online or go in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back