Buy 1 Get 1 50% off at Amazon, over 180 games

xxjonoxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
at one point they were selling Epic Mickey CEs for $29.

I also only got a few hours into the game. The camera was that horrendous (it was pretty annoying) but it just didn't hold my attention enough with all the other games I have begging to be played.

I was hoping Castlevania was gonna be $30-40, then I would have gotten that and Heavy Rain finally. I'm not spending $60 on Castlevania, I don't care if its limited edition.

I can't find something in the $60 range to go with KZ3 Hellgast or $20 range to go with Demon Souls (Medal of Honor? Sabatour? Ehh...) Tough deal to work with even if you are looking to spend money.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Went in for KZ HE and Enslaved. Thanks for the heads up. $44 after GC ain't too shabby.[/QUOTE]

So you paid $60 for KZ HE and $7 for Enslaved? Not sure that was the best way to make use of the deal, but hey, if you're happy.

What a bull sh!t ass deal. Yesterday Fallout new vegas was $19.99...(I should have bought it then)...Today they're selling it for $59.99, that makes no sense.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Hated the camera so much I couldn't bear to put in more than a few hours into the game.[/QUOTE]

This is where I am. I have played about 3 hours but the camera has killed me so many times and the game is just not very fun

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i just boght SW: the force unleashed 2 CE for $26 2 days ago... damn it[/QUOTE]

how much is it now? does this apply to the sell?

[quote name='imacgod']Ridiculous raised prices. Killzone 3 would be worth it if there was actually another game to get with it.[/QUOTE]

What prices are raised? Most prices are at or below MSRP, as far as I can tell...

[quote name='Vinny']What prices are raised?[/QUOTE]
Just a few that I noticed... Metroid: Other M has been moving around between $20 and $30 for a long time now, today it's $50. Alpha Protocol has been as low as like $13 within the past month or two. Fallout: New Vegas has been between $40 and $55 pretty much since it came out, now it is $60 for the first time in months.

Well, I got Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 CE and Heavy Rain for about $40. Couldn't find anything to match the price (give or take a dollar or two) of FU2. I had purchased Heavy Rain at Target a couple of weeks ago so I'll return it when I get the chance. But looking at these prices, I just have to wonder what happened. Come on, Amazon, we know you can do better!

[quote name='BossVersion1']Well, I got Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 CE and Heavy Rain for about $40. Couldn't find anything to match the price (give or take a dollar or two) of FU2. I had purchased Heavy Rain at Target a couple of weeks ago so I'll return it when I get the chance. But looking at these prices, I just have to wonder what happened. Come on, Amazon, we know you can do better![/QUOTE]

That's the same combination I'm looking at...for me, the only combo that seems worth it.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']I'm thinking of KZ too, and maybe the stfu 2 collectors edition $27...[/QUOTE]

I hear you on STFU 2 CE....but that was the lone straggler I found that I was interested in.

Might as well be BB with most of that game list and prices.

wow they JACKED UP prices big time for this. epic mickey @ $37? the CE was cheaper than that recently (& it's listed @ $61). there are a FEW deals to be had, IF you don't already own the games. they marked everything up to MSRP. WTF amazon?

I got star wars collectors and enslaved. Im unsure about both but figured new at like 36 bucks its not like Im out a fortune.

I wanted to get KZHE but I just dont want the game that much.

[quote name='FadeToOne']So you paid $60 for KZ HE and $7 for Enslaved? Not sure that was the best way to make use of the deal, but hey, if you're happy.[/QUOTE]

I was planning on getting Killzone 3 HE anyways. I even tried to PM it at Bestbuy but they wouldn't take and I've been meaning to play Enslaved so it worked out okay I guess. Either way it should hold me over until the other big releases start coming out.

Was waiting to use my Amazon credit on Killzone 3 HE so it was nice to pick that up along with Heavy Rain that i have been meaning to pick up for a while as well.

I'm considering getting Metal Gear Solid 4 and Demon Souls since my brother let me have his PS3 and he has no games on it (other than tekken). But I'm not sure if 20 bucks for each game is a decent price for it or if I should wait for some better deal to come along. I was considering Heavy Rain but $27.99 looks too much for it. I probably would have definitely bought MGS4 and Heavy Rain if both were $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sephiroth1089']I'm considering getting Metal Gear Solid 4 and Demon Souls since my brother let me have his PS3 and he has no games on it (other than tekken). But I'm not sure if 20 bucks for each game is a decent price for it or if I should wait for some better deal to come along. I was considering Heavy Rain but $27.99 looks too much for it. I probably would have definitely bought MGS4 and Heavy Rain if both were $20.[/QUOTE]

$15 each is a great deal, I'd bite.

[quote name='Sephiroth1089']I'm considering getting Metal Gear Solid 4 and Demon Souls since my brother let me have his PS3 and he has no games on it (other than tekken). But I'm not sure if 20 bucks for each game is a decent price for it or if I should wait for some better deal to come along. I was considering Heavy Rain but $27.99 looks too much for it. I probably would have definitely bought MGS4 and Heavy Rain if both were $20.[/QUOTE]

All 3 of those games are awesome.

I personally liked heavy rain and metal gear the best but demons souls is good as well. All 3 of them to me are ps3 exclusive staples.

[quote name='Rehykja']Just grabbed Demon's Souls and MGS4 myself. As a new PS3 owner I think those will start me off on the right foot.[/QUOTE]

good choices for a new ps3 owner. MGS4 is one of the best

[quote name='themidnighter23']What a crappy selection, Killzone aaaaand? NOTHING![/QUOTE]
I just order Killzone 3 HE x 2.. dont know why -_-

if anyone want Killzone3 : HE just PM me.

Im thinkin 44.99 (include UPS 2 day shipping)... fair?

im livin LA.,CA u can Pick up next week.

mine 45$ yours 45$ even,.

Does anyone else think that the Killzone 3: HE will continue to drop in price? $60 is a good price but I have a hunch that we will see it for $50 or even $40.

[quote name='onyzukae']I just order Killzone 3 HE x 2.. dont know why -_-

if anyone want Killzone3 : HE just PM me.

Im thinkin 44.99 (include UPS 2 day shipping)... fair?

im livin LA.,CA u can Pick up next week.

mine 45$ yours 45$ even,.[/QUOTE]

If I didnt own it already I would have definitely jumped on your offer

bread's done
Back