Buy 1, Get 1 50% on Select Titles at Amazon

Disapointing.

I guess if you NEED Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, or Need for Speed this is a good way to do it but really almost all these games have been cheaper by them selfs one way or another.

Keep hoping Amazon will match the Buy 2 get 1 that BB had on PS3 greatest hits or games at the $30 mark

Thanks OP

Come on Amazon!
I was hoping to get Marvel vs Capcom 3 for Ps3.
Probably they're going to add more titles to that promo soon... right? :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FerDK']Come on Amazon!
Probably they're going to add more tittles to that promo soon... right? :roll:[/QUOTE]
Yes more "tittles' in this sale would be amazing :D

Yeah, they do need more "tittles". Maybe they'll add more later. If they had Dead Space 2 for the 360, I probably would've picked up that and Bulletstorm.

[quote name='FerDK']Come on Amazon!
Probably they're going to add more tittles to that promo soon... right? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Most likely they won't; they are only matching Target 's promo.

Celebrity_Jeopardy_-_Jap_Anus_Relat.png

I'LL TAKE FAMOUS TITTIES FOR $400!

[quote name='mr_bungle']
Celebrity_Jeopardy_-_Jap_Anus_Relat.png

I'LL TAKE FAMOUS TITTIES FOR $400![/QUOTE]

Trebeck, I thought of some more foreign ladies I snogged!

[quote name='mitnosi']Yes more "tittles' in this sale would be amazing :D[/QUOTE]

LOL sorry for the mispelling guys. I´m an international CAGer from Peru so spanish is my native language :D

[quote name='KrizB']Bullet Storm and Zhu Zhu Princess shall be mine![/QUOTE]

That's a weird combo, I'm guessing (and hoping) you got a kid...

[quote name='patches48']That's a weird combo, I'm guessing (and hoping) you got a kid...[/QUOTE]

Nothing frees up Zhu Zhu Princess time like giving your kid Bulletstorm.

[quote name='htown01']Most likely they won't; they are only matching Target 's promo.[/QUOTE]

Stopped by Target earlier today. Don't know if it varies store to store but they had MW2, Black Ops, RDR, and Mafia II available as B1G1 50% Off.

[quote name='Surreal_Sunshine']Nothing frees up Zhu Zhu Princess time like giving your kid Bulletstorm.[/QUOTE]

THIS_IS_SERIOUS_BUSINESS.jpg

Ended up getting The Show for PS3 and Bulletstorm for 360.

This will mean that I'll be pushing my PS3 collection to 6 games now...with three of them being MLB 09, 10, and now 11.

bread's done
Back