Buy 1, Get 1 FREE (TV DVD Sets) @ Barnes & Noble

This is great. I wanted to get Stargate 8 at the BB B1G1 deal, but I didn't really want anything else they had. This deal lets me get The Critic.

Thomas

That's a weird hodge podge of shows. I would grab Forever Knight, but it only looks like the first part is in the special. I can wait for a better sale. Thanks for the info though OP.

[quote name='WebScud']IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDN'T SEE...

24, Season Four is only $45! With free shipping! Sex![/QUOTE]
Is that a good deal? It's 39.99 at target and it's 45 here. It's not even eligible for the b1g1 sale. At least it wouldnt work for me.

[quote name='WebScud']IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDN'T SEE...

24, Season Four is only $45! With free shipping! Sex![/QUOTE]

I got 24 Season 4, Stargate Atlantis S1, and Simpsons Season 7 from Gamestop with their Buy 2 get 1 sale - so paid $60 for all 3. Thought that was pretty hot, since they are all pretty recently released.

[quote name='tayaf69']Is that a good deal? It's 39.99 at target and it's 45 here. It's not even eligible for the b1g1 sale. At least it wouldnt work for me.[/QUOTE]

The Target stores in my area have it for $54.99 and Wal-Mart had it for $50.xx.

Plus there's a %5 AAA membership discount at http://www.aaa.com/barnesandnoble. It was $49.xx with tax for me. I ordered it last night at the free shipping estimate was for tomorrow. So, I'm happy. :D

bread's done
Back