Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off on Select titles - Amazon

Yeah, most of the stuff I'm interested in can be had cheaper elsewhere...got excited seeing Majin on there until I saw they bumped the price up from 16.99 yesterday to around 35.

If you don't have them, though, you can get any two of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions for 14.99....not bad, they're all solid games and usually seem to go for about 10 each, so you'd save five bucks.

Amazon used to have some great deals, but it seems I wouldn't be finding those except on the BF.
A lot of titles here got their price increased for this promotion. So you technically would be saving only few bucks on a title (or even lose some).

Anyone that this works for able to tell me if you can use it on two of the same item?

If so it wouldn't be a bad deal for two of the tekken bundles. $75 or so for two fightsticks+games. Could sell one of the games back to amazon for $10 making it $65 total.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Most of the games you can get it cheap $10 or less instead buy it for $20 - $40 & get 2nd game 1/2 off. Over Pricing :)[/QUOTE]

Borderlands GH was $12 cheaper yesterday >>

I love Amazon, but I don't believe this deal is for CAGs. This is for people who casually shop online who see the headline of "B1G1 50%" which compels them to purchase the items. It's not for people looking for low prices.

IMO

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']If you don't have them, though, you can get any two of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions for 14.99....not bad, they're all solid games and usually seem to go for about 10 each, so you'd save five bucks.[/QUOTE]

Thats what i was thinking. Id buy em up if i hadn't just sold my PSP. :bomb:

Finally worked!

$83.30 shipped for two tekken bundles. Amazon TIV at the moment is $10.50 making the final cost just a hair over $70 for two fight sticks and a copy of the game.

That is assuming that the box contains a standard UPC copy of tekken 6...

Yeah sorry I looked through and the prices suck for the most part. If anyone wants a decent deal though and has the money 2x Black Ops Prestige for Xbox is $224. You can easily sell off one of them in parts on ebay or sell off both and make a few bucks.

[quote name='Grinchy']I love Amazon, but I don't believe this deal is for CAGs. This is for people who casually shop online who see the headline of "B1G1 50%" which compels them to purchase the items. It's not for people looking for low prices.

IMO[/QUOTE]

Pretty much, B1G1 50% off is generally not that great of a deal.

Looks like amazon chose to match TRU this week instead of some of the deals from bestbuy or kmart. But if they end up matching them and leaving them in this promotion, there will be some deals to be had.

The DS game prices seem to be pretty good, since a lot of the titles are first party ones. Nothing mind blowing though.

I am considering buying two EA Sports Active NFL Training Camps for Wii. Really want to try it out, but don't think it is worth $90-100. If I got two and sold the other I'd end up with my copy for probably under $70 after eBay fees. If I could find a buyer on craigslist, maybe closer to $60. Hmm...

This sale seems to be a repeat of all of the various B1 G...Whatever sales that Amazon had in the buildup to Christmas. Instead of matching retailers price for price they just raise their prices and throw the games in a sale like this.

Ugh, I wish Amazon would stop raising their prices for these deals. A lot of these games could've been gotten cheaper on their own over the past month. It almost makes sense to maximize the money they get...except that I'm not buying anything.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Finally worked!

$83.30 shipped for two tekken bundles. Amazon TIV at the moment is $10.50 making the final cost just a hair over $70 for two fight sticks and a copy of the game.

That is assuming that the box contains a standard UPC copy of tekken 6...[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what copy the box will have, but I'd like to b*tch about that "NOT FOR RESALE" bullsh*t they put over the UPC in box sets like these! I got the GoldenEye bundle on Wii, just for the Golden controller. Multiplayer sucked (get this, even though it's split screen, you can't play 2-player-local online! :bomb::bomb:). Anyway, I guess I can't trade it, thanks to the "NOT FOR RESALE" bullsh*t.

[quote name='sweetchinmusic']lol @ Prototype, just few days ago the game was $11 now its $29[/QUOTE]
You mean the 360 version, right? The PS3 version hasn't ever dropped below $30, as far as I know. I'm not buying until it's below $20. :cold:

[quote name='tossin']Ugh, I wish Amazon would stop raising their prices for these deals. A lot of these games could've been gotten cheaper on their own over the past month. It almost makes sense to maximize the money they get...except that I'm not buying anything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I don't like that either. Going to hold-off.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Most of the games you can get it cheap $10 or less instead buy it for $20 - $40 & get 2nd game 1/2 off. Over Pricing :)[/QUOTE]

wants the link wher i can get these games for 10 or less

Thanks OP, but nothing for me. I have to agree with some of the others about the prices being raised up.

I want just cause 2 and Apache, but have a strong feeling both will be $30 each in a few months, rather than 65+
now.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Trying to find something to pair with Golden Sun Dark Dawn...[/QUOTE]

if you have prime could make a little money

games are half cause these would be your 2nd game

Vampire Moon: Mystery Of The Hidden Sun Cost 6.50 Trade back 9.75 profit 3.25
NBA 2K11 psp 10 bucks Trades back for 12 profit 2.00

too bad no real flips this time

2 vampire moons 13 + 6 .50 Total 19.50 trade them back for 19.50 even flip could play it for a few days and sell it back.

basketball 20 moon 6.50 total 26.50 trade in 21.75 BLAH

Vampire moon 13 trade back in 9.75
Jewels of Tropic Lost Island 6.50 trade in 7.25

total out of pocket 19.50 trade back 17.00 Loss 2.50 but 2 games to play for awhile Tempted maybe tomorrow

hopefully the trade in prices go higher or the prices fall a little more.. wouldnt mind renting them for 2.00 say order on weds get them friday have to send them back tuesday.... 4 day rental

No Donkey Kong, no Kirby, no Sonic Colors, no Gran Turismo, no nothing. If they're gonna match Toys R Us, they should at least do it on ANY game, or it's not really matching them.

Thanks Op, usually not that great of a deal, but since this is the first sale I've seen the new Golden Sun for the DS in and I really want it, I'm going to try to find something to pair it up with. Thanks!

Got Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage and Samurai Warriors 3. Both have been hovering around MSRP for awhile now, so this is actually a decent deal.

Thanks for posting this OP but i gotta say...I am kinda insulted by some of these prices. It looks like Amazon has decided to raise prices for their after xmas sale this year.

36.17 for Xmen Origins: Wolverine?
27+ for Halo 3 & AC2?
55 for mafia II
What is that about?

I am already cringing at how i am going to feel when i use my giftcard for the GS B2G1 this week... I just know im going to feel really dirty when i leave there

[quote name='slidecage']if you have prime could make a little money

games are half cause these would be your 2nd game

Vampire Moon: Mystery Of The Hidden Sun Cost 6.50 Trade back 9.75 profit 3.25
NBA 2K11 psp 10 bucks Trades back for 12 profit 2.00

too bad no real flips this time

2 vampire moons 13 + 6 .50 Total 19.50 trade them back for 19.50 even flip could play it for a few days and sell it back.

basketball 20 moon 6.50 total 26.50 trade in 21.75 BLAH

Vampire moon 13 trade back in 9.75
Jewels of Tropic Lost Island 6.50 trade in 7.25

total out of pocket 19.50 trade back 17.00 Loss 2.50 but 2 games to play for awhile Tempted maybe tomorrow

hopefully the trade in prices go higher or the prices fall a little more.. wouldnt mind renting them for 2.00 say order on weds get them friday have to send them back tuesday.... 4 day rental[/QUOTE]

crap i knew i should of done them last night after i turned off the pc.... price trades fell to 5 each .... no longer worth the flip

bread's done
Back