Buy 1 get 3 free on GEAR MONKEY accessories! TRU in store/online. Expires May 31st!

whisky pete

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaijuboy']Thanks TC! Best use of a $5 Rewards certificate yet! ;)

Got me some gloves, blaster, grip (great for sideways wiimote games), and another wheel, all for FREE! :)

Also to the glove shoppers, keep in mind that these are a size-M at best, and I would not recommend
large hands in these...

.[/QUOTE]

Are they really just med size? I guess i wasted around $10 bones then. I have bigger adult size hands not some teen or young adult hands. Are you for sure they are med? I hope i can cancel it if they are...

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Are they really just med size? I guess i wasted around $10 bones then. I have bigger adult size hands not some teen or young adult hands. Are you for sure they are med? I hope i can cancel it if they are...[/QUOTE]

Well, they are a stretchy material, so Im sure they'd fit larger hands, but I'd imagine them losing more and more comfort as the hand size increases and becomes sausage-ified by the gloves...

OK, so first of all I appreciate the deal posting whisky pete. Saturday, after seeing this thread, I stopped by and saw the shelf tags for the sale but it only applied to a few select accessories. The failure of the OP is that the sale is only for GEAR MONKEY accessories and you didn't make that clear! The fact that the OP was all about PS2 controllers made me assume it was for all game accessories (I never checked the link because I was stopping in a store anyway later so I figured I'd just take your advice and avoid shipping from TRU.com). I mean, I didn't even realize people made PS2 accessories any more so I assumed if they were included it was all accessories, or at least all older/clearance ones. I went to another TRU here in OR near where you went and they had NONE of the PS2 controllers. I did get a couple of DS game cases and a soft case for a DS since I have afew extra DS's just laying around. I felt like I had to buy something ;).

I will edit the title to say "GEAR MONKEY accessories" though it is a bit late now...

[quote name='HumpsMcLovin']I got the PSP case and three different DS cases. I'm hoping I'll like at least one of them and then this will be worth it. Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]That's actually not a bad idea. I might end up doing this too lol

Picked up the white DS Case, white PSP case (don't even own a PSP), black DS game case, and a set of stylus; All for about $5. Not bad.

Just wanted to say thanks to OP for posting. I work at TRU & didn't even know about this sale (working 1-2 days a week will do that). So today suring my shift I took some time to pick out a few things. Just grabbed a Wii wheel, and a few DS game cases. Gear Monkey accessories are on sale all the time, but never this good of a sale.

[quote name='Kaijuboy']Well, they are a stretchy material, so Im sure they'd fit larger hands, but I'd imagine them losing more and more comfort as the hand size increases and becomes sausage-ified by the gloves...[/QUOTE]

Yeah sausage hands is not a good thing. I usually game awhile so long exposure will cause some blood clotting. :)

bread's done
Back