Buy 1 (SNES, NES, Genesis) used game, get 1 free at EBgames - Daily Deal

Gah, as I was browsing the SNES inventory by price Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger were at the top of the list. All the sudden Secret of Mana has disappeared from the list. I did a search and it's gone nowhere to be found on the site!

I was about to try and score Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana two for one (they both said "Usually Ships Within 24 Hours"), guess that's out the window.

^yeah sure buddy... unless you're buying EXPENSIVE gamess. you must be looking at what... 4.99 games or something? try the 20 dollar price range for something *good*

[quote name='Hair6a11']^yeah sure buddy... unless you're buying EXPENSIVE gamess. you must be looking at what... 4.99 games or something? try the 20 dollar price range for something *good*[/quote]

um just because something is cheap does not mean it is bad. I found a ton of great games for less than 10 bucks

^^^ He was trying to imply that the deal was *bad* beacause of tax and shipping, and my point was simply that the deal was fantastic if you're looking at the more *expensive/rare* games - which he obviously wasnt.

bread's done
Back