Buy 2 Get 1 at KB Toys

baddasspk

CAG Veteran
I got the latest KB Toys email newsletter, and it advertises Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all games excluding hardware & bundles.

I know KB probably has tons of crap, however its worth mentioning.

[quote name='tightclaws']All the KB'S here closed because they sucked so bad.[/QUOTE]

Same here, and every KB that I've been to that is still open has nothing but bottom barrel shovelware games.

The KB near me usually has the SNK PS2 games (Fatal Fury BA, NeoGeo BC, Art of Fighting), so getting those B2G1F is decent. Other decent games there are Fire Pro and Metropolismania 2. Those are the ONLY games I've ever seen worth buying at KB B&M lately though as most are the badly made pre-K shovelware.

[quote name='monkeyman67']do you have a link to the ad or can you do a scan to PM at another store?[/quote]

031108_SEND_r3_c1gif.gif

In addition to the few decent titles mentioned, I saw Harvest Moon DS and SSX Blur for the Wii today at a local KB. Both were $19.99.

Grabbed Blur since I missed out on the TRU clearance and didn't want it badly enough to spend $30 at the few stores I could still find it in. Hopefully others have better luck finding 3 games they're interested in to take advantage of this deal.

Wrestling fans with a PS2 and Action Replay software or a PS3 should check out Fire Pro Wrestling Returns. Plenty of created wrestlers and rings available to download and transfer via USB thumb drive. A steal at $9.99 in my opinion. Check out http://www.fireproclub.com

[quote name='maxgle']Thanks.. too bad my K&B IS full of crap[/quote]

I didn't know there was still a KB open in Rockville. Which one do you go to? I work in the city so I may be able to swing by during the weekday.

You can find King of Fighters XI, NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, Fatal Fury Battle Archives, and Dai Senkyaru at KB - at least that is what was at the one near me. Other than that they have crap.

bread's done
Back