Buy 2 get 1 free $30 xbox360 and 3ds

this was posted like a week ago. Will have to search for the topic. The other topic was originally a Buy 2 for $30 on select games thread but turned into a Buy 2 get 1 free 360 thread. Ah hell with it.

Mostly shovelware titles. Few gems though.

Yeah, there are actually a few really good 360 choices if you don't already own the games (like me). Warhammer, Driver: SF and Alpha Protocol jump out at me first.

Dang, I dunno what to do. On one hand I have quite a bit of stuff to play as it is and I don't need any more games coming in that aren't even on my want list. On the other hand, this is a pretty good deal if you don't have some of the games... plus in the last few minutes they've added one game that was on my want list. Only problem now is I have 5 candidates, one can be knocked right off (Dreamcast Collection), it's not important and I'd probably only play Crazy Taxi anyway. That leaves 4: Genesis Collection, Arkham Asylum, Driver San Fran, Sega All Stars Racing. I've got $6.65 in a giftcard left over from Black Friday, plus another $15 lying around in my Paypal... so that's like 13 and change directly out of pocket. Who knows... too much thinking regarding a trivial amount of money. Than again, that's why I'm a cheapass. I'll eat lunch, then decide.

They must be selling stock out. Looks like batman and gta as well as a few others are gone. Id be all over this if i could get at least batman and warhammer but it doesnt look like thats going to happen.

[quote name='kit352']They must be selling stock out. Looks like batman and gta as well as a few others are gone. Id be all over this if i could get at least batman and warhammer but it doesnt look like thats going to happen.[/QUOTE]

I got my 360 last August and used a previous deal like this to start up my game collection. Some of the more popular games would go out of stock but then would show up again so maybe just keep trying. If you look at the "See ## More Choice of ..." that should give you a quick indication of whether or not they have re-stocked. I think for this deal the numbers started out at 53 or so?

i was seeing 40 when i posted a minute ago but now i see 37. Warhammer and batman plus any other garbage game and id be happy.

Wouldn't be bad at all if Batman and GTA weren't OOS. I'd done those and maybe Space Marine. Never played Batman yet and and only made it halfway through GTA.

Waiting half the night has paid off. Most are back in stock. I grabbed batman, warhammer and Dragonage awakenings for a filler even though i didnt care for the original.

Theres 43 games available for the 360 when i checked out.

are all brand new copies of street fighter 3ds in shrink wrapped? and not in y folded sealing? Thanks.

i Didnt get a site to store option either. I think its because each one of my games will arrive on different dates.

Wal-Mart just restocked the selection, I think everything that was previously out of stock is back in stock. There are 50 games total to choose from, most notably Driver: San Francisco, GTA4, Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition. So if anyone was going to buy but they thought had missed out on the games they wanted, they're back.

I got Batman, Driver and Sonic's Genesis Collection

bread's done
Back