Buy 2 get 1 free at Meijer - 1/18 - 1/21

snatcher33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have the Meijer ad in hand and it has "Buy Any Two Video Game Software Titles, Get One of Equal or Lesser Value FREE (Titles may vary by location)

They have pictured Gears of War 2, Little Big Planet and Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar Bundle.

Also If you use your Meijer Credit Card on Sunday 1/18 & Monday 1/19 take an extra 15% off general merchandise.

Pretty good deal if you have a Meijer around you.

Hope this helps the CAG Community.......Snatcher33 out!!!!

[quote name='bucketofsocks']I can't remember exactly which one, but theres 3 within 10 miles of each other on randall road, one of them had a whole stack of fallout 3 on sunday[/quote]

It wasn't the Algonquin one. Either St. Charles or Elgin, then.

Lots of good deals today at Meijer

WWE Smackdown 08 PS3 - $9.90
NBA 08 PS3 - $9.90
Bioshock XBOX360 - $14.99
Ratchet and Clank PS3 - $24.99
Eternal Sonata X360 - $12.00

Also lots of sports games for both X360 and PS3 priced from $9.99 - $14.99. The employees were marking all of these deals and moving them out of the glass cases while I was there. I picked up WWE vs Smackdown 08 for PS3 for my son and I to play together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blu-ray movies are B2G1F in my area (no mention of the same offer applying to video games in the flyer or in-store).

I'm picking up GTA IV (PS3) later today; $24.99 is too good a price to pass up.

MGS4 was down to $29.99 and Dead Space at 34.99 at one in boilingbrook, some other markdowns too, one I stopped at still had a big selection of gamecube games but they said the B2G1 didn't apply cause it wasn't mentioned in the ad

I went to two Meijers out by me (one near Stratford Square Mall and the other in Aurora) and both had pretty limited selections. I was hoping to get some newer Wii games through this sale, namely Mario Super Sluggers, Wii Music, and Castlevania: Judgement, but the only one in stock was Wii Music. I did score a few decent games though:

-Rock Band 2 for PS3 - $40
-Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia for DS - $30
-Kirby Super Star Ultra for DS - FREE

Metal Slug 7 for DS - $30
Personal Trainer: Math for DS- $20
Myster Millionheir whatever for DS- FREE

I almost didn't buy the second batch, but I figured about $16 for each of those games wasn't too bad and I have to buy Nintendo games new to get Club Nintendo codes.

Considered picking up Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for PS2, Ace Attorney 4 for DS, and Raiden III for PS2 at the 2nd Meijer, but it didn't seem like a good enough deal so I passed.

A friend of mine that works at Meijer here in MI said he thinks the buy 2 get 1 free deal for video games is coming up next week. So there might still be hope.

Good news! At least in the Detroit area they will be running the B2G1 special as a Saturday only special. Doesn't give any limits, just states:

Buy Two Get One of equal or lesser value FREE!
Add to List
This offer is not yet available
Jan 24 only
While at least 100 last per store. No rainchecks.

bread's done
Back