Buy 2 Get 1 Free Blu Ray/HD DVD at Warner

rdwd39

Banned
Hello Cagers, ran onto this and thought I'd pass it along. Here is the Link

You have to enter the coupon code WBRNHD in order for it to work at checkout.

Free shipping on orders over $50, not sure on the sales tax situation.

I am Legend can be included in your order!

The deal is for blu or hd but with the declining prices on hd's, this isn't as good as a deal.

Enjoy!

thanks

doesn't stack with MRBM8 which stinks

its good until march 31st so hopefully they will add some of the april/may releases up to their site before then

any one noticed that the I Am Legend for HDVD doesn't have the pre-order button next to it like the blu-ray one? You think they will ship it with the other movies I order?

[quote name='rsigley']thanks

doesn't stack with MRBM8 which stinks

its good until march 31st so hopefully they will add some of the april/may releases up to their site before then[/quote]

Any other coupons that stack with that one? I still need the Harry Potter box set, and it's about $90 with that one.

Looks like they charge tax in CA.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP. I think I'll pass for now and wait for an Amazon deal, but my resolve my crumble before the end of the month.

Hmm. I'm thinking about picking up I Am Legend, Michael Clayton, and In The Valley of Ellah. The total after tax (live in Washington) comes to $58.10. Even if Amazon did a similar deal, I'd still have to pay tax and I doubt they'd have these titles in their offer. I guess I'll bite. Thanks OP. ^.^

It's too bad you cant use the offer twice in the same cart (buy 4 get 2 free) since 3 of the movies I want are $20 and 3 are $27. But it only subtracts 1 movie. Free shipping is only for orders over $50. Hmm..crap

[quote name='DrNo888']Link killed my browser every time I click on it.
Anyone else have problems?[/quote]
I couldn't get it to work with internet explorer but it worked fine with firefox. Hopefully that solves it.

[quote name='rdwd39']I couldn't get it to work with internet explorer but it worked fine with firefox. Hopefully that solves it.[/quote]

funny I cant get it to work with Firefox, but it works with IE

This is definitely not a bad deal, not bad at all.

Hmmm, still looking...I am Legend is one of the obvious choices, but I need to find a couple more. Maybe Bladerunner Director's Cut and Assassination of Jesse James...

i don't think it is anymore

there was a 2 month period where they weren't shipping anything out and all orders during that time got messed up real bad, but ever since that haven't had any problems

i order all my warner new releases from there and get them on the friday before they come out usually, sometimes monday after

hmmm if those best of blu ray boxes work with this it might be worth it..

59.99 for 4 blu rays.

B2G1 free = 120.00 for 12 blu ray movies = 10dollars per.....

I'd bite if they had the Blade Runner 5-disc set on blu-ray, theyve only got the standard dvd set and the blu-ray briefcase. :(

[quote name='Ivanhoe']hmmm if those best of blu ray boxes work with this it might be worth it..

59.99 for 4 blu rays.

B2G1 free = 120.00 for 12 blu ray movies = 10dollars per.....[/quote]

Yeah but most of the movies in those packs suck. Or at least 2 of the 4 in each do.

[quote name='JMD3']I'd bite if they had the Blade Runner 5-disc set on blu-ray, theyve only got the standard dvd set and the blu-ray briefcase. :([/QUOTE]

???? There is a 5 disc Blu Ray set

Anybody have a rough estimate on shipping for 3 movies if your total is under $50, I dont want to have to plugin all my info just to find the shipping charges

Ok, so I went ahead and filled it out and answered my own question. For anyone wondering:

1 2001: A Space Odyssey: Special Edition (BD) Blu-Ray FREE

1 Galapagos (BBC) (BD) Blu-Ray $19.95

1 Ocean's Eleven (2001) (BD) Blu-Ray $19.95

Product Subtotal: $39.90
Tax: $3.58
Select Shipping & Handling Method: Standard - $7.95 Rush - $17.95
Order Total: $51.43

This pretty much kills the deal as it raises the price from $13.30 a disc to $17.14 a disc. I would rather order through amazon paying $1.50 more a disc than to deal with ordering from Warner. Might still get from $26.95 moview tho. Thanks op.

Oh yea there are more movies available than the 7 pages linked in the first post. For example 2001 and Oceans Eleven. You have to just do a search for Blu Ray or HD DVD.

Got:

:hd:/:dvd: Combo - I Am Legend
:hd:/:dvd: Combo - Justice League: Frontier
:hd:/:dvd: Combo - Appleseed: EX Machina

$53.90 = $18ea. Not bad.

I got my order yesterday. Picked up Rush Hour 3, Shoot 'Em Up, And I am legend. I got I am legend on hdvd and it didn't ship with the other two so i guess it was just the preorder even if the button said add to cart.

Would've loved if the coupon would apply multiple times for large orders, but in the 6 movie order I wanted to place, it only made 1 free rather than 2. After way too much time trying to value compare between various e-tailers, I went ahead and ordered (all HD DVD/combo):

Appleseed Ex Machina $26.95
300 $29.95
Justice League Frontier $22.95 (free)

I was going to get HP Prisoner of Azkaban $22.95 instead of 300, but the total only came to $49.90, and the cheapest movies weren't worth it to me.

Just a word of warning: be absolutely sure you want what you order from WB and also be absolutely sure that you're in no hurry to get it.

Case in point: I ordered the 5-disc HD DVD Blade Runner set and it took them forever to get it back in stock so after 2+ weeks of waiting I ask them to cancel it. The shoddy company in charge of their web store assures me the cancel request is being forwarded to the shipping center. A week later I get the BR set on my doorstep, shipped UPS days after I requested them to cancel it. Then I read their draconian return policy that will basically have me paying shipping to return an item I tried to cancel, and who knows how long that would take given their general crappiness.

I picked up Michael Clayton, In the Valley of Elah, & I Am Legend on BD for about $54 on Friday night. Not too worried about their slow shipping, as it couldn't possibly be as bad as my last experience with Circuit City online.

Funny that you should be worried about slow shipping. I ordered "I am Legend" "Assasination of Jesse James" and "Terminator 3" on HD DVD last Thursday. They shipped Friday and (surprisingly) they used Express shipping even though I had gotten the free shipping over $50. It arrived yesterday. To me that was lightining quick. Not sure why I got the upgrade to Express delivery.

Oh, of course, that was for the last two. Will get "Legend" on April 8th.

I ordered I am legend, pan's labyrinth and HP order of the phoenix (all on blu ray) on the 12th and got them all thru UPS this morning. Darn quik processing and shipping considering I did not pay shipping fees

good to see wb store is back to normal.

i used to be one of its greatest supporters since they always shipped movies early and had good prices after coupon codes

[quote name='bballplaya210']Got my I AM Legend in the mail today, 1 day before the release date.[/quote]I'm curious as to whether it's that or Valley of Elah that's supposed to show up here today on BD for me.

BTW, my experience the slow shipping that worried the one user didn't exist in my case, fast 2 day shipping for free is quite nice. :)

Damn it. The Orphanage is flagged as DVD. So I cant use the B2G1. I hope they fix that this week.

It says (BD/DVD) and it show the BD box art and everything. Frak.

Got 300 and Justice League HD DVDs individually over the past couple days, just waiting for Appleseed now. The free shipping was UPS Next Day Air and each movie came in a comically obscenely oversized box for such small contents. When I got 300, I thought it might have been the last set in the box from the factory and they didn't want to bother finding a different box, but I realized that the dimensions weren't proper for holding stacks of movies. This intentional shipping method was only confirmed when JL arrived today.

[quote name='geeknhard']I picked up Michael Clayton, In the Valley of Elah, & I Am Legend on BD for about $54 on Friday night. Not too worried about their slow shipping, as it couldn't possibly be as bad as my last experience with Circuit City online.[/quote]

Awesome, we ordered the same batch of movies. ^.^ The shipping is actually quite fast, nvm the one users comments. :) Since some people already got I Am Legend, I'm expecting to have it by tomorrow (I live in Washington).

Just letting everyone know that this deal ends in a few days.

[quote name='shadowrage']Damn it. The Orphanage is flagged as DVD. So I cant use the B2G1. I hope they fix that this week.

It says (BD/DVD) and it show the BD box art and everything. Frak.[/quote]

Also now The Orphanage is listed as a Blu-Ray movie so it NOW works in checkout.

I'm getting

The Orphanage
I Am Legend
I'm not too sure on the last one - But FREE = GOOD

[quote name='Makaveli_The_Don']

Also now The Orphanage is listed as a Blu-Ray movie so it NOW works in checkout.

[/QUOTE]

I've been emailing them about the error for the past two weeks. On Monday I called them up and explained the issue about it in the cart, they forwarded the info to the people in charge of the website.

2 days later it was fixed. I'm so taking credit for that fix.

Ordered
The Orphanage
Gotham Knight
I am Legend

If one or more of my movies is a pre-order, will they ship everything separately and charge me now or ship everything at once later and charge me then?

They ship as availabe. And they only charge you for the one item that is shipped.

So your preorders will ship to arrive on or around street date. I actually got Blade Runner 2 weeks before the release date.

Sometimes the charges won't show up until a week after your item arrives.

Worked for me today. Ordered Pan's, I Am Legend, and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

I followed the link in the OP and used the code in that post.

TK

Yep last day, locked in Pan's Labyrinth, I am Legend and Twister pre-ordered for free on HD DVD! Thanks for the deal worked like a charm.

bread's done
Back