Buy 2, Get 1 Free Blu-rays and DVDs, barnesandnoble.com

disillusion386

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just received an e-mail. This goes for their whole selection of blu-rays and dvds, and you don't need a coupon. The prices aren't that great though, but you should be able to save a little more if you're a B&N member.

link

[quote name='disillusion386']Yeah I know. I actually almost didn't post this, but I figured the Amazon B2G1 deal doesn't have as great a selection.[/quote]

i wish amazon had more selections as well...

I work at B&N and yes, the B2G1 is in-store as well, (all DVDs, Blu-Rays, Box Sets, etc.) Prices can be a little abnormally high on some items, but you can find some good stuff in there is well. I just picked up three Criterion sets and saved quite a bit over Amazon.

Hey guys I do not know if this has been posted or not did not see it on my quick search. Barnes and Noble is having an in store buy 2 get one 1 sale due to there prices not really a good deal for people who do not have the card. Card members get 10% off still on the Blur-ray and DVD's plus the deal.

[quote name='slowmotionninja']Hey guys I do not know if this has been posted or not did not see it on my quick search. Barnes and Noble is having an in store buy 2 get one 1 sale due to there prices not really a good deal for people who do not have the card. Card members get 10% off still on the Blur-ray and DVD's plus the deal.[/QUOTE]

...isn't that the whole point of this thread?

bread's done
Back