Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Disney Infinity figures at Amazon.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_24010_112806840_pe_hero/?docId=1001928611&ie=UTF8

Davy Jones - $8.39

Mater - $8.99 GONE

Mike Wazowski - $8.99

Violet - $9.29 $8.99 REDUCED GONE

Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey - $9.99 $12.99 INCREASED

Captain Barbossa - $12.30 $8.99 REDUCED GONE

Randy - $12.38 GONE

Francesco - $12.67 GONE

Dash - $12.92

Mrs. Incredible - $12.93

Rapunzel - $12.96 $8.99 REDUCED

Woody - $12.96

Jack Skellington - $12.99 GONE

Vanellope - $12.99 $8.99 REDUCED

Wreck-It Ralph - $12.99

EDIT: I am getting the 2nd item free as BOGO. :D

EDIT II: BOGO IS DEAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also have 2 children, ages 2 and 3 (soon to be 3 and 4) so yes, I am getting them.

Looks like Jack is sold out. Says Randy is available to order, but when you try to add it to your cart, says its no longer available.

I don't know if the glitch is still working or not. I got Mickey, Violet, Vanellope and Rapunzel for $29.56, which includes free shipping. Discounts of $8.99 and $7.56 were applied. One was for the shipping. At any rate, it saves me the shame of having to buy four Infinity figures at a store, much less three of them being chicks. Ironically, I bought the Wii U starter pack a week before Black Friday when it was $38 and I still haven't opened it yet...

Well I'm not the one who first said it was fixed was just repeating... yes I see it's still working tried it myself because looked like it was still working for others.

And bitter isn't exactly the word so much as is embarrassed for others...
Don't own the infinity game. I just enjoy disney world, their 10k/marathon runs through the parks, and I like everything thats's sorcerer Mickey.

I don't know if the glitch is still working or not. I got Mickey, Violet, Vanellope and Rapunzel for $29.56, which includes free shipping. Discounts of $8.99 and $7.56 were applied. One was for the shipping. At any rate, it saves me the shame of having to buy four Infinity figures at a store, much less three of them being chicks. Ironically, I bought the Wii U starter pack a week before Black Friday when it was $38 and I still haven't opened it yet...
im the same I bought mine during that walmart glitch before black Friday for $18.88 and still haven't opened mine either of course I also bought all the different skylander starter packs for $15 a piece to and haven't opened them either lol It just when I see a good deal I cant pass it up it like a addiction to cheapness I guess lol

Extremely well. The best deals I've seen to this point have typically been Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Buy 1 Get 1 50% off or some other similar promotion (works out to ~25% off each of the figures involved in either sale). The Buy 1 Get 1 Free glitch that Amazon had works out to ~50% off, and then you throw in those reduced prices on top of that and dang. Probably the best deal for a long time to come, besides random clearance or something similar.
Thanks. I needed this perspective because I haven't been following the deals on these figures. I didn't even know what the retailed for until I just did some research.

I guess the rumor is that Disney Infinity 2 will have Star Wars and Marvel characters? I like Pirates of the Caribbean, Cars, The Incredibles, etc just fine but I would fork over as much money as they they want for Star Wars figures.

I wonder what kind of clearance deals we will see on these characters once the second Disney Infinity game comes out. I know I bought a bunch of old Skylanders figures from Gamestop.com for $2.50 when I think Swap Force came out. The thing about these Disney figures that's different is that Disney fans will buy them on clearance even if they aren't gamers. I can't imagine lots of people buying Skylanders figures without having the games.

I guess the rumor is that Disney Infinity 2 will have Star Wars and Marvel characters? I like Pirates of the Caribbean, Cars, The Incredibles, etc just fine but I would fork over as much money as they they want for Star Wars figures.
Well I'm sure that's going to be inevitable but like everything they're going to drag it out over several years to get the characters people actually want. They haven't even touched most of their main franchises yet.

Thanks. I needed this perspective because I haven't been following the deals on these figures. I didn't even know what the retailed for until I just did some research.

I wonder what kind of clearance deals we will see on these characters once the second Disney Infinity game comes out. I know I bought a bunch of old Skylanders figures from Gamestop.com for $2.50 when I think Swap Force came out. The thing about these Disney figures that's different is that Disney fans will buy them on clearance even if they aren't gamers. I can't imagine lots of people buying Skylanders figures without having the games.
Clearance prices be about the same as the sale price at amazon is now. The original skylanders were 9.99 a figure minus 75% that give you your $2.50 clearance price. Now take these where they r regular $12.99 minus 75% you get $3.25 will be the clearance prices on these one day..maybe...if the supplies even last for that much a markdown so some these figures would average out to about $1.50 more buying them now with better selection versus down the road at a slight chance they go 75% In a clearance a long time from now if ever. This is probably as good a deal it will get

Clearance prices be about the same as the sale price at amazon is now. The original skylanders were 9.99 a figure minus 75% that give you your $2.50 clearance price. Now take these where they r regular $12.99 minus 75% you get $3.25 will be the clearance prices on these one day..maybe...if the supplies even last for that much a markdown so some these figures would average out to about $1.50 more buying them now with better selection versus down the road at a slight chance they go 75% In a clearance a long time from now if ever. This is probably as good a deal it will get
You're right. It's also great getting them from Amazon tax free if your state is still doesn't have an amazon warehouse. Also, a few of those Skylanders figures I got on clearance arrived damaged. Perhaps from being moved around forever in warehouses or gamestop stores. At least these Amazon figures should be mint.

I'm glad I bought at least four figures. I still really want a Woody, but I can't find anything to pair it up with. :whistle2:k

I just need to keep a lookout on AWD for a starter set like Eldritch wisely suggested. I really would like a 360 version.

Edit: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm now realizing how wrong that sentence about Woody sounds.

Wow, no one from the CAG Morality Police shown up yet to call you all thieves.

Must be their day off.

actually everyone saying using this glitch is immoral not really cause it just karma what you dish to other come back to you so amazon screwed a lot people over on the bravely default collector sets so now this is karma getting back at amazon lol

Thanks Op for posting this.

Already got the Sidekicks 3 pack back at launch when Amazon had it for $15 so I picked up Wreck it Ralph and Venelope as a set then Davy Jones and Violet as a set. 

I was debating on Mater and Rapunzel

Or I could order Mater and Sorcerer Mickey and get my $10 back from best buy( bought him last week there)

Either way this is the best deal that has ever come up for Infinity Figures (only thing close was BOGO on Black friday at Gamestop) 

Thanks op! Been waiting on a good deal to get some figures. Hopefully amazon doesn't cancel orders. If so, no biggie. Worth a try. :)

Don't forget the one saying he feels embarrassed for us...because you know, adults can't ever like or enjoy the same things that children do :roll:
The kids and I both get some toys on this order.

Picked up Mater and Mickey for $11. Added this to the order as an excuse to get free shipping...

http://www.amazon.com/NECA-Predators-Series-11-Thermal/dp/B00HESGSWK/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1392574388&sr=1-1&keywords=predator+dutch

.... which will be proudly displayed under the movie poster I've got hanging up.

Nevermind, it worked. It's just adding a ton of shipping because I don't have Prime right now. Oh well, thanks anyway. I only need Rapunzel out of that list but was going to get another Mickey and then sell him. 

The kids and I both get some toys on this order.

Picked up Mater and Mickey for $11. Added this to the order as an excuse to get free shipping...

http://www.amazon.com/NECA-Predators-Series-11-Thermal/dp/B00HESGSWK/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1392574388&sr=1-1&keywords=predator+dutch

.... which will be proudly displayed under the movie poster I've got hanging up.
NICE! I just saw that at TRU last week...I should check and see if it's still there lol

Don't forget the one saying he feels embarrassed for us...because you know, adults can't ever like or enjoy the same things that children do :roll:
So you are saying because I am in my 20s, I should be purchasing pron mags plus guns and ammo instead of sorcerer Mickey? I think I understand now.

Looks like the promo has been corrected.
I thought it had been corrected too, but then I tried doing two orders of two figures each. As long as you order two at a time, you can get them BOGO. In for Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey, Mike Wazowski, Mrs. Incredible, and Davy Jones for a total cost of around $21-22. Got my favorite figure I don't yet own, and a set to play with the starter set, so I'm pretty excited.

Would love to get my brother some, but I buy them too much stuff. Great deal none the less though.
So why cheap out now? Buy a bunch of these and give them to them one at a time or two at a time. I do that with my sisters all the time. Grab great deals and sit on the stuff until I see them again.

This sale is sick. Bought 8 figs for about $43. Now all I need is the cars play set and I'm kicking myself for not getting it for $15 at gamestop the other week.

So why cheap out now? Buy a bunch of these and give them to them one at a time or two at a time. I do that with my sisters all the time. Grab great deals and sit on the stuff until I see them again.
Nope, they get enough. Brought them a 360, PS3, Disney Infinity, 3DS XL, Minecraft, etc. They have enough and need to learn that they can't always get stuff though they barely get anything.

Anyways, yeah I am being cheap on this. It's either get them this or have them earn it themselves while I save my own money.

Is the game any good? Was thinking about buying Jack and another one just for the hell of it earlier, but he's OOS now. All I've ever seen about the game is that the 3DS version is complete ass.

Nope, they get enough. Brought them a 360, PS3, Disney Infinity, 3DS XL, Minecraft, etc. They have enough and need to learn that they can't always get stuff though they barely get anything.

Anyways, yeah I am being cheap on this. It's either get them this or have them earn it themselves while I save my own money.
Stock up now and you'll have birthday/holiday gifts for a few years

You like your brother way too much.

Should have just bought him 12 dozen like I did. Now he'll like me better. :whee:
I do love my family. Always get them the best gifts for birthdays and Christmas though I don't have much money (being in college and paying for that) but they deserve it.

I try not to spoil them. They don't really get a lot so buying these gifts may seem like a lot but it really isn't much since I only give them gifts twice a year (or whenever a great deal comes).

Funny thing, I got my brother Disney Infinity Starter Pack from that Walmart glitch for $12! THOSE DEALS :whee:

Mater GONE

Violet GONE

Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey - $12.99 INCREASED

Captain Barbossa GONE

Randy GONE

Francesco GONE

Rapunzel - $8.99 REDUCED

Jack Skellington GONE

Vanellope - $8.99 REDUCED

bread's done
Back