Buy 2 Get 1 Free PS3 Games Target - YMMV

hotrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Buy 2 Get 1 Free PS3 Games. Free game must be equal or lesser value. Valid on all games $59.99 or less, so all regular games pretty much.

I found it on the inside slip of the front cover of the ad...it seems to be YMMV.

I'm in Maryland, others in Texas, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma Virginia, Tennessee, Illinois, South Carolina, North Dakota have it. Florida, Nevada, California, New York, Arizona people do not.
You can check your area's ad on line by changing your zip code to see who and who doesn't have it.

Scan thanks to CocheseUGA

Last edited by a moderator:
First I have heard of this- Have giftcard also, sauce please.

[quote name='hotrocks']
Buy 2 Get 1 Free PS3 Games. Free game must be equal or lesser value. I found it on the inside slip of the front cover of the ad[/quote]

Did Speedy miss this? I am going to buy a Sunday Early edition, BRB.

[quote name='hotrocks']I looked and searched and none of the threads said this..so

Buy 2 Get 1 Free PS3 Games. Free game must be equal or lesser value. I found it on the inside slip of the front cover of the ad[/QUOTE]

Which ad are you talking about, next week's?

Yes, it is in tomorrow's sale paper. It's on the inside of the first page.

"Free PS3 game when you purchase 2"

Over 40 titles to choose from. I also have the ad right here, but I don't have a scanner.

Don't worry . I read the fine print and it states

"Free offer includes all reg. 59.99 and less PS3 games. Each purchased PS3 game must be equal to or greater than the price of the free PS3 game."

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Darn, I wish it was on all games. Would have been cool if it worked with clearance games.[/QUOTE]

The only problem is none of the Targets near me have ANY clearance PS3 games, let alone multiple ones.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I can confirm this as well.

[/quote]

NICEE!!!!!!

I can score little big planet and uncharted, but not sure what to pick as my 3rd game.

I already have Ressi.2 and MGS4. Im looking for PS3 exclusives. any help?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I can confirm this as well.

[/quote]

Nice! Thanks for the confirm, it's greatly appreciated.

[quote name='the_grimace']and 40 others?? i wonder which ones WONT work.[/QUOTE]

Anything over $60 won't work.

The ad said "over 40 titles." I would assume any and every PS3 game $59.99 and under should work.

[quote name='Josef']Anything over $60 won't work.

The ad said "over 40 titles." I would assume any and every PS3 game $59.99 and under should work.[/quote]

Well there is not much of a selection from $59.99 and under.. PS3 price points (non clearance) Seem to be $59.99-49.99,$29.99-19.99 and usually that cheaper stuff is picked clean..

I will still go out and see if I can find 3 games worth spending the money on.

thanks for confirming with the scan Cochese.

yeah too bad i already bought skate 2.....so i cant even use this deal cause theres nothing else really

[quote name='HuppSav']burnout paradise
bioshock with the 10 dollar off coupon and something else, but what?[/QUOTE]

I'll give you three guesses why that's not going to work.

I'm not trying to be a douche, but I cant even think of 3 games worth owning.

Can someone help me?

I have Uncharted, MGS, and Resistance 2...

I would get Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, and Bioshock, but I promised myself not to buy anymore games until I finish most in my backlog; currently at 14 games.

Those of you looking to get Uncharted, good luck. Ever since they did the clearance on it, Ratchet & Clank, Silent Hill, etc.. around Christmas, I have never seen these games in any Target around me.

[quote name='McNutsack']I'm not trying to be a douche, but I cant even think of 3 games worth owning.

Can someone help me?

I have Uncharted, MGS, and Resistance 2...[/QUOTE]

Oh, IT'S ON!

Valkyria Chronicles
LBP
Heavenly Sword
RaC:FToD
Warhawk

Need anything else?

while those are all worth owning, i believe many of those are/were found cheaper. it's kind of hard to find 3 titles at the same price range to take full advantage of this promotion. :(

[quote name='the_punisher']Oh, IT'S ON!

Valkyria Chronicles
LBP
Heavenly Sword
RaC:FToD
Warhawk

Need anything else?[/quote]

Well, I have all those too, lol.

I decided:
LBP
Valkyrie Chronicles

Would need one more.
I may just have to settle for a non-exclusive title.

My Target NEVER has games under 59.99. Some of you guys are lucky with the clearance stuff.

Can anyone suggest any good party games other than Buzz Quiz TV, Rockband, Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution or Singstar? (I doubt any others exist)

[quote name='kube00']To me it would be worth getting games that are $30 or less. Hopefully there will be some decent clearance stuff.[/quote]

yea, buy 2 get 1 free sounds really good but when you do the calculations and buy two 59.99 games and get one free each game will cost you about $40 not including tax. This is like a 33% off sale. For those wanting to get uncharted or R&C the $30 on amazon's goldbox and the christmas deals at the box stores were better. Dead space was also on sale at target for $30 during black friday. I can justify spending $40 for LBP and Valkyria since I haven't seen those cheaper.

nice!

I think I should return COD WAW that I bought from that PS3 coupon at gamestop and get these games at target:

1. COD WAW
2. LBP
3. mirror's edge.

Trying to think of three PS3 games I want that I have not already purchased for the 360. The only game I can think of is Little Big Planet. Maybe I can get a friend or two to go in on this with me and we can all save a bit.

would it be considered return fraud if you buy two games and get a 3rd free one, then return two of the games if you dont like it?

Shame you can't combine it with other games from other consoles. Only game I want right now on the PS3 is LBP.

bread's done
Back