Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games & Accessories at GameStop

msuna

CAGiversary!
[IMG-r=5198]7291[/IMG-r]Use coupon code B2G1FREE to activate GameStop.com's buy 2, get 1 free used game & accessories sale. Offer valid in-store too. Sale ends Saturday, 7/17.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Totally different game types, it all depends on what you like. They are both excellent games, why not get both?[/QUOTE]
I would but short on cash, going to buy an elite tomorrow! possibly, and wanted Splinter Cell Double Agent, Prince of Persia reboot, and either Re5, or DMC4. the amount of games gamestop has used for the 360 is hundreds below 14.99 where I live.

[quote name='Capocci 007']I bought Smackdown v Raw 10 today for like 35 used. Can I just go back to gamestop tomorrow and return it than re-buy it and Mass Effect 2 and get Arkham Asylum free?[/QUOTE]

Most likely, yes.

[quote name='Dante369']I'd go with RE5, but DMC4 is damn good also.[/QUOTE]
yeah I'm gonna get my sister to buy DMC4, its 10 dollars here. does your GS have a huge 360 used bin with games?

[quote name='kiddsupreme']Folks... they screwed up their code... it isn't B2G1FREE... its just B2G1. I just tried it and it works.[/QUOTE]

Not for me:

" Coupon:B2G1 - Buy 2 Used Games Get 1 Free. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 11/30/08 11:59PM. "

Yeah my local store is a bit flexible w/ their return policy. YMMV

I bought some used games & last sunday was the last day to return them under the 7 day used games return policy, but I couldn't make it because I had car troubles.

[quote name='kiddsupreme']Folks... they screwed up their code... it isn't B2G1FREE... its just B2G1. I just tried it and it works.[/QUOTE]
C'mon man... at least look at your total after inputting a code...

:bomb: Apparently there's something wrong with the PS3 link, since after reloading the page the link converts over to one that goes to a 360 search.#-o

EDIT: Seems to have corrected itself, for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Donutkid2222']which is better guys, RE 5 or Devil may cry 4?[/QUOTE]

You played Ninja Gaiden II? I liked it better than DMC and if you like RE type games I would recommend Dead Space. However, they are all quality games.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:bomb: Apparently there's something wrong with the PS3 link, since after reloading the page the link converts over to one that goes to a 360 search.#-o

EDIT: Seems to have corrected itself, for now.[/QUOTE]
GS does that on purpose ;) since they want to unload all the 360 scratched up refurbs. Funny thing, a manager at GS recently told me they encourage people to buy 360 games over PS3 because they can charge refurb fees on them while for PS3 they almost never can.

[quote name='J7.']GS does that on purpose ;) since they want to unload all the 360 scratched up refurbs. Funny thing, a manager at GS recently told me they encourage people to buy 360 games over PS3 because they can charge refurb fees on them while for PS3 they almost never can.[/QUOTE]
:lol: The error keeps taking one platform's link or another to a page for all of the items Gamestop has in stock, versus just the specific section for that console.

It didn't do it when I first posted the links, but as soon as I reloaded and the affiliate links were put in the place of the originals it started doing it.:cry:

some new games got price drops recently like the hasbro game and blazblu it doesnt say online price only so hopefully tomorrow i can figure it out tomorrow

Great, the weekend I have to work. Might not be able to make it to the store. Don't trust their online games anymore, since they shipped me TWO unplayable games in two sequential orders. In fact even in the store, I have to check my games before I buy them. Never used to have to, but they have some really shady characters working there these days. Then again, maybe its management.

Has anybody else had this much bad luck with these... people? I mean just games being beat to hell and unplayable, not the usual Gamestop chicanery.

[quote name='JK-C']Great, the weekend I have to work. Might not be able to make it to the store. Don't trust their online games anymore, since they shipped me TWO unplayable games in two sequential orders. In fact even in the store, I have to check my games before I buy them. Never used to have to, but they have some really shady characters working there these days. Then again, maybe its management.

Has anybody else had this much bad luck with these... people? I mean just games being beat to hell and unplayable, not the usual Gamestop chicanery.[/QUOTE]

Yes..Gamestops online stuff is the games that are so bad employees at the stores even felt bad trying to sell them. Last b2g1 I ordered 6 games and had to take 3 back for not working and 4 of the 6 just came in generic black dvd cases. If they didn't make the prices so much cheaper then in store I would just go there. But ordering them online I get them cheaper and still just make the one trip to their store to exchange the stuff

[quote name='J7.']Everyone wait 1 minute before trying again.[/QUOTE]

LOL, if only they would listen.

GS is just giving a big middle finger to all us CAGs for the glitches we've used in the past. Site was fine, deal started working at 12am PST, and they pull this on us. Let's offer a deal, start it, then before anyone can get through the checkout process, close down the site on them! Or it's there stupid way of advertising BarnesNoble and their lame clearance sale. We're not going to buy anything from BarnesNoble GS so just quit the shit already! I don't buy this site maintenance!!! ARG Matey

[quote name='J7.']GS is just giving a big middle finger to all us CAGs for the glitches we've used in the past. Site was fine, deal started working at 12am PST, and they pull this on us. Let's offer a deal, start it, then before anyone can get through the checkout process, close down the site on them![/QUOTE]

Don't worry, as soon as the site loads up again I'm sure there will be some coupon glitch we can take advantage of. It is the norm with them.

Well, guess I'll head to bed and see if the games in my cart are still in stock in the morning... If not then it looks like I'll be keeping all my money this time.

Has anyone ever returned 2 games at one time at a GS? Reason I ask is that I just bought 2 games two days ago, and I'm wanting to return them to get them again and a free game.

[quote name='ducci101']Has anyone ever returned 2 games at one time at a GS? Reason I ask is that I just bought 2 games two days ago, and I'm wanting to return them to get them again and a free game.[/QUOTE]

As long as you have the receipt you won't have any problems. You are allowed to return any game within 7 days for any reason. Then just buy them back with the third game and you are set. It isn't uncommon to do either. :bouncy:

I'm done ordering used games from gamestop - after having ordered bayonetta used several months ago and not getting a manual and getting a broken dummy case, no way. Gamefly used sales for me all the way!

bread's done
Back