Buy 2 Get 1 Free Used Gamestop 7/3 - 7/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzyBaffy

CAGiversary!
YMMV is probably a regional thing, as posts below attest to...

Not sure what the hell is going on but I stopped by gamestop to pickup a 9.99 PSP beat em up o' crap. And when I went to the counter the clerk said, "We are having a buy 2 get 1 free deal." I said don't you mean next week she said no right now during the whole fourth weekend. They didn't have exactly what I was looking for so I went to the 2nd gamestop location in the Gallery Mall in downtown Philly and picked up 3 used games for the price of 2. I am a little confused. Didn't they have a sale last week? Don't know if it something local to Philadelphia or what, don't see it advertised on their site.

Also what happened to the shack fu's when you curse on CAG, I miss them dearly.

Last edited by a moderator:
just called a gamestop near me, they are not running it, I actually called a few.

this sir is stamped [ YMMV ]

great find for you though TC!!!

It may be a local thing. I saw the Gamestop in Glassboro, NJ, which is close to Philly, is also having b2g1 free. It's not a grand opening, either.

YMMV sadly.

Gamestop in Roslindale and Dedham, MA isn't offering that.

Thanks anyways.

The Gamestops I went to are two crappy ones that smell funny so no it doesn't have anything to do with a grand opening. I guess it is a regional thing, they must have an over abundance of crap in our area. Shame I can't edit the Thread title. Also, I just wanted to say fuck. I do hope that came out right.

My local EB was having this sale today. The EB I regularly go to seem to have a b2g1 sale around every holiday. This is in NW Indiana, a town called Merrillville. I picked up

Far Cry 2
Eternal Sonata
Assassins Creed

Last edited by a moderator:
I exchanged Eternal Sonata for Bad Company. I also picked up 3 more games today at my local EB

Infamous
Call of Duty: World at War
Killzone 2

hm, weird.
151l1259.jpg

I called and found 1 store that was about an hour away doing it. I just checked a few older games online to see if they were in stock there and didn't show me yes. Not worth the trip if I can't find anything decent.
Usually for these sales I always get 1 game I want and 2 games that I'd play but probably should just rent.

My niece lost her copy of Animal Crossing so I was taking her to get my free game and on my way to best buy to take advantage of the b2 g1 free sale on ds games the local gamestop was running this deal. so we went there instead and got Animal Crossing: Wild World, Red Faction (360) and Sacred 2 (360). Out in Northwest Indiana (Merrillville).

LOL I have soooo many RPGs on my plate that I don't know what to do with them....

Still can't hurt to probably buy Oblivion GOTY....I didn't have the chance of picking that one up at the last two.

Just to let you know all know, I noticed gamestop dropped a ton of games' prices today.

Some highlights were:

Riddick 34.99 (both)
Godfather II 34.99 (both)
Sonic and the black knight (34.99)
Legends of wrestlemania again (34.99)

I would recommend looking it over...never hurts to preplan these buy 2 get 1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back