Buy 2, get 1-over 200 Sony Blu-Rays Deepdiscount

Yeesh at these prices they have to give you a free one to bring them into other retailer prices. I miss DD from about 5 years ago when they still mattered. Now, not even on my radar.

Amazing that there is absolutely NOTHING worth buying in this sale. The cheapest blu-ray is $15 (Rocky Balboa). So, even paired with 2 similar priced items (of which there aren't many), it's $10 a BR...which is normal and sometimes more than what these "cheap" movies go for. If anyone finds a deal in this joke of a sale, I'll be impressed. Thanks for posting this digitalbabe. Obviously, I'm not going to shoot the messenger, but damn...it's really sad what DD has become.

Just for a laugh, they have Open Season 2 priced at $32.96...

Kill yourself, DeepDiscount. Kill yourself.

also take note that deep discount is terrible with shipping. i ordered forrest gump on june 8 and it didnt ship until the 16th. it also only shipped because i sent in a cancellation request. either way, it is now the 10th of july and i still have yet to receive my blu ray. i called CS and they said they would send another one out priority mail and it should be here next week. worst experience ever. delete this thread to save people headaches.

bread's done
Back