Buy 2 Select Blu-Rays for $20 & get a free $15 Gift Card @ BestBuy.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat216800050024

The 4 titles that work for both sales are Serenity, Flash Gordon, Wanted, and Darkman.

Choose in-store pickup for even more savings.

YMMV if you want to pricematch @ B&M for $5 for both. ;)

Mod's note:
This is an intersection of two deals:
Buy 2 titles on a selected list and get a $15 GC for the purchase
Buy 2 titles on a selected list and get both of them for $20 total

The prices won't appear to be right until you add them to your cart, and don't forget to add the gift card at the bottom of the page, which will only be shipped out and not picked-up in-store.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like it will be mailed, since they don't give an in-store pickup option for it. But there's no shipping charge for just the card if you choose to pickup the movies in-store.

Bit on Serenity & Wanted. I wasn't the biggest fan of Wanted, but both movies for $1.50 (factoring in the $15 gift card & the $5 reward cert I used) is not bad at all. Thanks OP! :)

Ok, ordered Flash Gordon and Wanted for instore pick up. I may pick up another copy of Flash Gordon as a present. Wish there were better movies but I can't complain.

Thanks OP!

Wanted & Serenity for me. Also picked up Batman: Under the Red Hood for 6.99. Unfortunately no BB exclusive w/ figure in my area... but I'll live.

Grabbed Flash Gordon and Darkman, thanks. I wish this popped up a little earlier so I could use the gift card towards Kick-Ass and James and the Giant Peach, but I'll sit on it since the next few weeks of new releases are a bit dead for me.

Thanks very much, OP. Some of may favorite movies are on that $15 gift card list -- Twelve Monkeys, Carlito's Way -- and if they'd been on the 2 for $20 list I'd have flipped, but I'm plenty happy to get Serenity and Darkman. (Darkman!)

Darkman + Flash Gordon: II
Darkman + Serenity: I
Flash Gordon + Wanted: II
Serenity + Wanted: IIII
All four: I

I'm not surprised that the most popular choice is the two most recent movies, but I am surprised that every combo has been taken except the two most obvious: Darkman + Wanted (two comic-book movies, although Darkman was an original screenplay) and Flash Gordon + Serenity (two space operas).

[quote name='SLeeK719']Guess this is dead, looks like they are all $22.99 now...[/QUOTE]

The deal is not dead. You have to look at those four particular titles. Price will be adjusted in your cart.

Have Serenity BR, but never saw Darkman and my Wanted DVD is the bare bones version, so I grabbed those for store pickup. Have to drive a little out of the way to get em, but I will to avoid the shipping cost.

Added in some notations to the OP that this is the intersection of two different promotions with four movies that work on both promotions at the same time.

I'm the opposite. I'm leaning towards Darkman and Flash Gordon, but I only really want Flash Gordon. I'd love to just get these $5 in-store.

[quote name='gojiboy']I'm the opposite. I'm leaning towards Darkman and Flash Gordon, but I only really want Flash Gordon. I'd love to just get these $5 in-store.[/QUOTE]

Except they are not $5 in store or online.

Hm... Picked up all 4. Does anyone know if BBY Site to Store has a cut off (time wise)?

My first order was at 4:14 and it was ready at 4:29. Right before I left home I decided to get the other 2 Blu Rays and that was at 5:26. The store closes at 7 PM and in that hour and a half they had to complete my order, they didn't... I asked the person working the in-store pickup counter what the hell was going on. Even with my order number, she couldn't pull up the order on her computer =(.

There must be a customer limit on these. Tried to order 2 blu each on 2 orders and it tells me the blus are OOS. When I order as a guest, they are in stock.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I picked up my ordered today but no $15 GC. They told me BB online will send $15 to my mail box!!![/QUOTE]

Check out your order on BBY.com. It says the gift card ships to you.

[quote name='TeamUnderdog']Bought Wanted and Serenity. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Same for me. THX OP, got rid of a soon expiring reward zone certificate. Needed to get something before I forgot.

Add me to the Serenity and Wanted club, though I did shipping for all items considering I never have a use for free shipping through my silver benefit.

Got Serenity & Flash Gordon (Only cause I already have Wanted). Gotta drive across town to get them at the only store in town that had them, but still a fantastic deal.

Thanks OP!

Bought Wanted and Serenity. I only really wanted to buy Wanted but with this deal I picked up Serenity which I have never seen. It got the best ratings of the other 3.

[quote name='jfs_87']Blindly bought Wanted and Serenity. I better like these films![/QUOTE]

Watch Firefly (the TV show) first before watching Serenity.

[quote name='Sporadic']Watch Firefly (the TV show) first before watching Serenity.[/QUOTE]

i never watch the tv show but i saw serenity in the theater. i assume the movie takes place right after the tv series ended.

[quote name='trunks982']i never watch the tv show but i saw serenity in the theater. i assume the movie takes place right after the tv series ended.[/QUOTE]

Not really.

It's just that the movie has a bigger impact if you already know the characters and mythos before hand.

bread's done
Back