Buy 2 Skylanders Character 3-Pack = $27 | Character 1-Pack = $5

Ratchet & CAG

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
any idea how long this is going through? May want to get the character 3 pack or something not sure yet. Want to see how the little one likes it first

Was going to return the starter pack I just bought so I wouldn't get carried away with this, now I'm having secnd thoughts.

Will check out the GS near my place to see if they got some more left.

[quote name='gamererik']i cant get any of the free shipping coupons to work on this any one know any?[/QUOTE]
I only got it to work when I added Rage for 360 and it was like $29.

There are some games that come with automatic free shipping and you get your whole order shipped free.

Best to get in store for better selection which is what I ended up doing.

I would say yes. Is this really any different than those who play pokemon, etc? Not my thing, but my young son is already going gaga over the wonderful figures and cards, and I will probably spend a lot of time playing it with him. I'm sure I'll get a break when his slightly older cousins are over, then they won't need me anymore (sob!). :)

[quote name='loomis1975']...then they won't need me anymore (sob!). :)[/QUOTE]

That's sad man...can't wait til mine gets a little older to actually play with him.

Got 2 of the packs, the one with Eruptor and the one with Stealth Elf, and I think that covers all the elements, so the kids should be set. Thanks for the heads up, TC.

Also confirmed; you can do the $27 for any two 3-packs in-store... which means you actually get to pick the packs. Plus, they're doing single characters for $5 with no other requirements (at least that's what I told, though I did get an even number of singles), which is nice if you just need one character. Not sure how long that promotion runs for.

My local Gamestop had a pretty decent selection of three packs and singles, but YMMV on that.

Its B1G1 on any of the accessories, so you can get both adventure packs for the price of one, or the toys r us exclusive legendary 3pack and one adventure pack, which is what I did. And two single characters for $8.

[quote name='lukejskywalker']Toys R Us has B1G1 free through tonight on 3-packs. It's a better deal in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

For two character packs, $20 < $27

For two single characters $8 < $10

It's not your opinion. It's math.

[quote name='lukejskywalker']Toys R Us has B1G1 free through tonight on 3-packs. It's a better deal in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Decker']For two character packs, $20 < $27

For two single characters $8 < $10

It's not your opinion. It's math.[/QUOTE]

but you forget to factor that you had to wait in the horrendenous lines at bf thursday night. they didnt get a restock after thursday night. Or if you were lucky, you could have gotten them online at tru. but i heard it took another cag 10 mins to get checkout. its cheaper but it means nothing if you cant get it yourself at the price.

The wife and I drove quite out of our way to get Whirlwind from Target. A little sad....nothing to do on these days off from work! :p

The single packs are still $5 as of today...my local store restocked a bit and I got Dino Rang and Hex. With the ones I got on Amazon and these the kids will get about 10 figures Xmas morning...if they want any more they can spend their own money.

I bought it from online and they sent me two quantity of the exact same 3-pack. I guess it was really random :)

Had no problem exchanging one of the 3packs for one I didn't have yet at the local Gamestop. Also the sale in the store is still good for another couple days I think. Also, both gamestops I have been to since black friday have had some of the newer characters to be released as singles, example is Hex, Dino something and Wrecking Ball. Maybe Zap is another?

I'm hoping to price match the 2 for $27 deal at Toys R Us so I can get the Legendary Pack for the deal. Does TRU PM other B&M stores? I've never tried.

Managed to price match the single character set at both Target and Wal-mart to get the exclusive characters from them, but my TRU was out of stock of the Legendary Pack so I couldn't even try to PM it. :(

bread's done
Back