Buy 2 Wii games $29.99 and up and save $15 at Circuit City Online

What's cool about this is that there's a used Wii Play on there. Now someone let me know if I got this wrong. If used Wii Play really does come with the wiimote then you can snag yourself another wiimote at a smooth discount. Resell wiiplay at gamestop ($10) to make it hotter.

Any idea if this is in store? I picked up a couple of games recently and wouldn't mind getting $15 back.

[quote name='gariig']Any idea if this is in store? I picked up a couple of games recently and wouldn't mind getting $15 back.[/quote]
From the promo page: " Web-only special" ...but worth a try, eh?

Doesn't look like it applies to *any* $29.99+ game...

Save $15: With purchase of two select Wii games

Update: This is nice: CoD3 new is $29.99 and out of stock. CoD3 pre-owned is $39.99 and in stock. Both can be used for this promo.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Possible this deal work at local CC. I really wanted Resident Evil 4 (Wii) + Avatar (Wii) for $30 after $15 off.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Billservo']Doesn't look like it applies to *any* $29.99+ game...[/quote] I see the promo listed next to every game that is $29.99+ unless it is OOS, a preorder, or not for the Wii.

[quote name='eugaet']I see the promo listed next to every game that is $29.99+ unless it is OOS, a preorder, or not for the Wii.[/quote]

You are correct, sir.

[quote name='MagusZ']Just so all CAGs know. RE4 is back in stock :)
[/quote]

Aaaand it's back out of stock.

I hate Circuit City for crap like this. Couldn't be preordered for the last B2 Wii game thing. Not in stock now that it's out.

Lame.

Resident Evil 4 shows as back in stock. You have to click on the product itself, since the listing on the Wii Games section still shows it out of stock.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Resident Evil 4 shows as back in stock. You have to click on the product itself, since the listing on the Wii Games section still shows it out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Damn I wish I knew that!

bread's done
Back