Buy 3DS XL+Luigi Mansion get free $40 gift card (Meijer B&M only)

slay65

CAGiversary!
This is at Meijer B&M only so only good if you have one near you.

If you buy one Nintendo 3DS XL Hardware for $199.99 and one Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon get one $40 Meijer Gift Card free.

In addition you get a free game download as seen in the other thread on this site.

So maybe not quite as good as the Target deal a couple weeks back but better then nothing!

Also not sure if it will stack but this Sunday/Monday at Meijer you can get 15% off your General Merchandise purchases with mPerks. I plan to give it a try tomorrow.

So if it works you get:

DSI XL = $200
Luigi = $40
-15% = (-36)
===========
Total = $204 + Tax (with a $40 Gift Card and free game download).

Valid 4/11 - 4/17

[quote name='slay65']This is at Meijer B&M only so only good if you have one near you.

If you buy one Nintendo 3DS XL Hardware for $199.99 and one Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon get one $40 Meijer Gift Card free.

In addition you get a free game download as seen in the other thread on this site.

So maybe not quite as good as the Target deal a couple weeks back but better then nothing!

Also not sure if it will stack but this Sunday/Monday at Meijer you can get 15% off your General Merchandise purchases with mPerks. I plan to give it a try tomorrow.

So if it works you get:

DSI XL = $200
Luigi = $40
-15% = (-36)
===========
Total = $204 + Tax (with a $40 Gift Card and free game download).

Valid 4/11 - 4/17[/QUOTE]

games might count as GM but systems count as electroincs so the coupon will not work on the system (at least here)

This deal worked for me today. Got the 3DSXL+Luigi+$40 gift card for $220 including tax ($204 w/o tax).

[quote name='slay65']This deal worked for me today. Got the 3DSXL+Luigi+$40 gift card for $220 including tax ($204 w/o tax).[/QUOTE]

Glad it worked for you. was thinking of getting some point cards but passed

so Mostly its

System with 3 to 4 games for 200 bucks not bad at all..... never going to see a 3 DS XL with 3 games for 200 until thanksgiving or later

200 (for system with pokemon or the other one )
free CLUB game
and then buy 2 20 buck games or 1 40 buck game)

hummmm

bread's done
Back