Buy $50 Amazon Gift Card, Get $10 Credit

I got my $10 credit email on 8/11.
Ah, seems I'll have to contact customer service. Funny, because I was eligible for the last one, but now I'm not for the new one. So, if anything, me participating in the last offer likely made me ineligible now, even if I didn't receive the code.

Ah, seems I'll have to contact customer service. Funny, because I was eligible for the last one, but now I'm not for the new one. So, if anything, me participating in the last offer likely made me ineligible now, even if I didn't receive the code.
Same situation for me, as I haven't received my $10 credit.

Was eligible for the last one as well, and am not for the latest promotion.

I'm Not eligible
w.png
:( :(

Once I cancelled Amazon Prime last week, I went from not being eligible for this promo, to suddenly being eligible.

Haven't bought a game through Amazon since I enrolled in Best Buy's Gamer's Club Unlocked, and even $10 back from $50 isn't going to make me suddenly want to use Amazon again. 

FML I didn't read the dates and bought 2 $50 gcs. Now I'm stuck w em and no bonus.

Edit: I contacted customer service with the link for the current promotion (ending Aug 31) and they gave me the $20! I love those guys.

I did qualify by the way, so this isn't a workaround.

I'm using this as a way to basically get the Best Buy 20% GCU discount on digital games. I wish that discount applied to digital game codes through best buy but it's only for physical which is kind of a bummer...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to buy gift cards to pay off the balance for my Destiny limited edition preorder, nice to know that I should get an extra $10 now!

If anyone is going to do this to buy $50 in xbox credit let me know and I'll take the Amazon credit and give you my $50 xbox credit and you keep the extra 10. lol

Just be aware that people keep necroing this thread. it expired over a month ago.

Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by July 31, 2014, and we'll email you a $10 promotional code by August 15, 2014

Just be aware that people keep necroing this thread. it expired over a month ago.

Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by July 31, 2014, and we'll email you a $10 promotional code by August 15, 2014
If you read the whole thread you'll see that it has been renewed and ends at the end of the day today.

If you read the whole thread you'll see that it has been renewed and ends at the end of the day today.
No need to be hostile. The reason i mentioned it is its the third time this thread was necrod after it expired, and i got screwed last time. Didnt want it to happen to others. I wasnt aware it was extended.

No need to be hostile. The reason i mentioned it is its the third time this thread was necrod after it expired, and i got screwed last time. Didnt want it to happen to others. I wasnt aware it was extended.
Not trying to be hostile. Just showing that it was still active.

Not sensitive, it just seems lately there's a lot of passive aggressive douchebags and trolls shitposting in all front page threads lately. Its getting old.
You forgot to call them "entitled" other than that I think you got in all the typical video game forum insult cliches in there.

bread's done
Back