Buy A $39.99 Or More Game & Get AT LEAST $30 Credit When Trading In Select Titles

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I saw this on the BB website. Here is the list:

Twisted Metal — PS3
Final Fantasy XIII–2 — PS3 or Xbox 360
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception — PS3
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim — PS3 or Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 — Nintendo Wii, PS3 or Xbox 360
UFC Undisputed 3 — PS3 or Xbox 360
Soul Calibur V — PS3 or Xbox 360
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning — PS3 or Xbox 360
The Darkness II — PS3 or Xbox 360
Forza Motorsport 4 — Xbox 360
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword — Nintendo Wii
FIFA Soccer 12 — PS3 or Xbox 360
Battlefield 3 — PS3 or Xbox 360
Zumba Fitness: Rush — Xbox 360
Grand Slam Tennis 2 — PS3 or Xbox 360
Syndicate — PS3 or Xbox 360
FIFA Street — PS3 or Xbox 360
Mass Effect 3 — PS3 or Xbox 360
MLB 12: The Show — PS3
MLB 2K12 — PS3 or Xbox 360
Silent Hill: Downpour — PS3 or Xbox 360
SSX — PS3 or Xbox 360
Street Figher X Tekken — PS3 or Xbox 360
Binary Domain — Xbox 360
Mario Party 9 — Nintendo Wii
Asura's Wrath — PS3 or Xbox 360

Website says at least $30.00. Really curious how this promo will work seeing you can preorder something and get $37.50 for Uncharted 3.

[quote name='Ecofreak']WHAT? Why is Binary Domain for PS3 excluded?![/QUOTE]

Maybe there are only like 1,000 copies sold so they did not bother :lol:

For real though...if you are a unlocked member the TIV for the PS3 version is $20 so you could get $30 with the pre-order deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically unless you are actually there to buy a $39.99 game the 40% deal is best. The lowest TIV is $22 on these games which equals $30.80 with the 40% and $33 if you are an unlocked member.

[quote name='cheapsk8ron']so can i use the trade-in credit on the $39.99+ game i'm purchasing?[/QUOTE]

Nope! And you have to use a Diners Club card. Weird!

I could trade my 360 Soul Calibur 5 for the PS3 version for $10.. switching all my fighting games to PS3, seems like a decent enough idea..

[quote name='ijustw1n']Nope! And you have to use a Diners Club card. Weird![/QUOTE]

I traded in a game last week and tried to use the gift card to purchase a Skylanders starter kit PMd for TRU's sale price, and the manager got all huffy, saying something about inventory and wholesale prices. I finally just said agreed to use the GC later. The guy was crazy, right? Why should they care when and how you use store credit'?

[quote name='mathyou']I traded in a game last week and tried to use the gift card to purchase a Skylanders starter kit PMd for TRU's sale price, and the manager got all huffy, saying something about inventory and wholesale prices. I finally just said agreed to use the GC later. The guy was crazy, right? Why should they care when and how you use store credit'?[/QUOTE]

That's absolutely odd, for sure.

[quote name='Link2999']Just got back from Best Buy, they wouldn't let me double dip on the offers. At first he told me that it should be fine, but when he put it in the computer he found out that the system just wouldn't let him do it. The 40% bonus worked out better for me. Just so you guys know, the trade-in value for Uncharted 3 with the 40% comes out to be $35 (from $25).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for facts and not speculation. Figured double dipping wouldn't occur, but worth a shot.

[quote name='mathyou']I traded in a game last week and tried to use the gift card to purchase a Skylanders starter kit PMd for TRU's sale price, and the manager got all huffy, saying something about inventory and wholesale prices. I finally just said agreed to use the GC later. The guy was crazy, right? Why should they care when and how you use store credit'?[/QUOTE]

The way I look at it, the blue shirt just screwed you outta actual hard-earned cash money....

[quote name='technicalstylez']i like the preorder promo better.
preorder one of these and get +40%:

Max Payne 3
Borderlands 3
Far Cry 3
Assassin's Creed 3
Halo 4
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
BioShock Infinite
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Madden NFL 13
NCAA Football 13[/QUOTE]

In for Borderlands 3!

[quote name='djduke316']In for Borderlands 3![/QUOTE]

Oh snap! I was gonna just pick up 2, but if 3's on its way, im just going to get 3 instead!

Are you able to change your pre-order from one game to another?

I'd like to pre-order "Last of Us" using Uncharted 3 but I don't see it listed yet, so could I pre-order something further out then when "Last of Us" pops up in the system change it over?

[quote name='Believeland']Are you able to change your pre-order from one game to another?

I'd like to pre-order "Last of Us" using Uncharted 3 but I don't see it listed yet, so could I pre-order something further out then when "Last of Us" pops up in the system change it over?[/QUOTE]

You would have to cancel the pre-order completely and pre-order the one you want, but its not a problem. I've done it once.

bread's done
Back