Buy a Black Wii, Get James Bond 007: GoldenEye with Gold Wii Controller Free at Amazo

Awesome deal, almost makes me tempted to get another wii... I want a black one :p. I'd get it if I didn't just buy a 360 slim to replace my recently broken 360 :\

Made me want to cancel my black wii for 170 this morning. Just one question, I used my black ops preorder credit for payment, If I cancel it, do I get it back or is it gone fro good?

[quote name='Xellos2099']Made me want to cancel my black wii for 170 this morning. Just one question, I used my black ops preorder credit for payment, If I cancel it, do I get it back or is it gone fro good?[/QUOTE]

Same here but mine is coming in this morning so..

Anyway, does anyone know the return policy on this bundle?
Can I buy the bundle, keep the game and return the Wii and still get the full $200 refund?

[quote name='Frisky323']Same here but mine is coming in this morning so..

Anyway, does anyone know the return policy on this bundle?
Can I buy the bundle, keep the game and return the Wii and still get the full $200 refund?[/QUOTE]

clearly u cannot do that if u want to return it u have to return both

[quote name='Xellos2099']Made me want to cancel my black wii for 170 this morning. Just one question, I used my black ops preorder credit for payment, If I cancel it, do I get it back or is it gone fro good?[/QUOTE]

If you cancel the order, the credit goes back to your account.

Darn I already got the Red Wii with $50 GC. I guess it's still okay because i got NSMB. Great deal for those looking for a Wii though!

Damm, I had no plans of buying a Wii this morning but to get GoldenEye for free (70.value) this was to hard to pass up.

One of the better deals out there if you are in the market for a Wii. Heard the promo will be gone by 12:00 today.

id totally upgrade but sadly wiis arent like ps3 and 360 i got a ton of downloaded games also have around 140$ in wii points still id lose all of that to upgrade from my original white wii.

[quote name='gauu']id totally upgrade but sadly wiis arent like ps3 and 360 i got a ton of downloaded games also have around 140$ in wii points still id lose all of that to upgrade from my original white wii.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same situation, but you can call Nintendo and send both Wiis in to get the transfer done. I have no idea if it costs anything, but I'm wondering how long it takes because I have a limited time in the states for Xmas before I have to leave, and I'm not sure it would get done in time...

Outstanding deal; in for one. I have been in the market for a Wii for a while now. Now I just need to pickup Murumasa, A Boy and His Blob, Cave Story, Zack & Wiki, NSMB, Mario Kart, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Sin & Punishment...oh dear God, what have I done?

[quote name='KeyserSoze81']Outstanding deal; in for one. I have been in the market for a Wii for a while now. Now I just need to pickup Murumasa, A Boy and His Blob, Cave Story, Zack & Wiki, NSMB, Mario Kart, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Sin & Punishment...oh dear God, what have I done?[/QUOTE]

Lol I agree and good luck finding Metroid Prime Trilogy for a decent price!

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Lol I agree and good luck finding Metroid Prime Trilogy for a decent price![/QUOTE]

Best bet would be to try Kmarts or Walmarts. Some Gamestops may have it, but you'll be paying $39.99 for it USED.

I actually bought this, Goldeneye sounds like the best game ever made for Wii.

Spending $199 was justified because I sold the free Wii won from MyCokeRewards 2 years ago for $310, back when the crazies wanted Wiis.

This has been a good year on CAG. Target just emailed today that they shipped my $9.99 Call of Duty Black Ops (PC) order. All right!!!

Now for games.

Mario Kart Wii is $29 including shipping from GoHastings.com after applying coupon code BLACKFRIDAY for 25% off (today is Saturday).

It's seems to be consistently around $40-45 on feeBay, more with wheel adapters.

bread's done
Back