CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/sale-psvita
Runs from 4/13 to 4/26

Eligible games are Hot Shots Golf, Modnation Racers, and Wipeout 2048

sale-psvita.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it was in store. Not an online only deal. Just be ready to show it to them online. It wasn't posted anywhere in store. Snagged wipeout for free. Not too shabby

[quote name='SteveChiller']How long do you have to be able to get the free stuff. I bought mine March 13. I'm thinking im too late :([/QUOTE]

Too late.

[quote name='maynardsnow']I just returned and rebought my vita that I purchased last Saturday. Got free game and case with no hassles.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, what did you say? My receipt is still active, but don't want to waste my time by not saying something correctly. Thanks

all i did is went back into my local gamestop that i do all my business at and the manager said after spending that much money here we will gladly let you return rebuy, the went to walmart and did a no receipt return on the case and got a 20 dollar GC

What a great deal.

My wife bought me the Vita yesterday for my birthday. My local Gamestop still has the Launch Bundle...

So, for just $300 I got:

• PS Vita 3G
• One month of 3G
• PSN Game (Super Stardust).
• 8GB Memory Card
• Wipeout
• Case

And because I live in the border, I don't have to pay taxes (because I'm Mexican).

Nice deal!

Friend came over with his Vita and I gave it a go. The thing was soooo nice and for some odd reason what put me over the edge was Netflix. I don't have a tablet or a smart phone so I've never really had a way to watch netflix on the go besides my laptop.

Of course the games are amazing too. I had just over $600 in GS credit so after noticing a local GS had Uncharted used and being able to cash in 16,000 PUR points for a $20 off coupon it would be just over $20 for Uncharted. So in the end I paid $288 in GS credit for a wifi Vita, Uncharted, case, and Wipeout.

To make it even better I had gotten a 4GB card from amazon for free thanks to the $0.02 price mistake they had so I was more eager to put that card to use.

The only thing I disliked was how it didn't come with a wrist strap. Honestly Sony??? $250/300 for a system and no wrist strap??? Well I was looking around and saw my PS Move and I have two of them so I took the strap off one of them so it would at least match the Vita color scheme and have the PS logo on it.

Overall I am really happy with it and can't wait to get started on Uncharted :D.

I got 13 games atm, games I would recommend are:

Hot shots Golf
Dynasty Warriors
Uncharted
Unit 13
Rayman origins (if u havnt played it already)

It's 7 days for used games, not hardware. Though if it is opened the store does not have to allow you to do a return rebuy since they don't take returns on opened hardware or games.

I went to my local GS yesterday and they gave me this deal with no problem. The clerks were prepared to handle this deal and even knew which case to grab.

Unfortunately I'd already purchased a case via an AWD so I'll probably end up selling the freebie on eBay or something.

I grabbed HSG and am enjoying the heck out of it so far.

The Vita is a gorgeous piece of hardware. I just hope it gets better software/app support than the PSP did. The PSP was amazing hardware too but it always felt underutilized to me.

Now, if only Sony and retailers actually gave a crap about people who already own the Vita...PSP all over again.

Entice new people with a great deal (this is a great deal!), but then completely ignore you thereafter.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Now, if only Sony and retailers actually gave a crap about people who already own the Vita...PSP all over again.

Entice new people with a great deal (this is a great deal!), but then completely ignore you thereafter.[/QUOTE]
Oh look who it is...the suk.:lol:

[quote name='Vader582']Oh look who it is...the suk.:lol:[/QUOTE]

It's quite disturbing how quick you are to responding to people...are you on this site clicking refresh 24/7?

[quote name='sukTHEfac']It's quite disturbing how quick you are to responding to people...are you on this site clicking refresh 24/7?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Actually I'm in your computer, tracking your internetz.
There's also that whole "subscription" thing going on, you know?
Don't flatter yourself. I tend to check on threads I comment on and in this case, created.

[quote name='Vader582']Yes. Actually I'm in your computer, tracking your internetz.
Don't flatter yourself. I tend to check on threads I comment on and in this case, created.[/QUOTE]

Hide yo bits hide yo bytes cause they malwarin everyone!!!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Hide yo bits hide yo bytes cause they malwarin everyone!!![/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Mhm. ok well, thanks for the greatly insightful response then![/QUOTE]

Because this was so insightful::roll:
[quote name='sukTHEfac']Now, if only Sony and retailers actually gave a crap about people who already own the Vita...PSP all over again.

Entice new people with a great deal (this is a great deal!), but then completely ignore you thereafter.[/QUOTE]
I'm here to chew bubble gum and out-troll you. And I'm all out of bubble gum...
Stay classy, suk!

Im planning on using some rewards points to get the $25 off coupon. My question is I can use that on this right? I've never used a $$$ off coupon do I didn't know if GS doesn't allow them on promos or sales.

[quote name='Miami_13']Im planning on using some rewards points to get the $25 off coupon. My question is I can use that on this right? I've never used a $$$ off coupon do I didn't know if GS doesn't allow them on promos or sales.[/QUOTE]

You are able to use it with no problems.

[quote name='Miami_13']Im planning on using some rewards points to get the $25 off coupon. My question is I can use that on this right? I've never used a $$$ off coupon do I didn't know if GS doesn't allow them on promos or sales.[/QUOTE]

If you want to get a game for the Vita and a store near you has it used. I would recommend getting the $20 off used game coupon instead.

I was going to get the $25 coupon for 25,000 points. But then I saw every store near me had Uncharted used and a $20 off used game coupon was 16,000 points. Thus saving me a good 9,000 points while only paying $5 more then I would otherwise. Those 9,000 points can get me another $10 off used coupon and still have 1,000 points left over. But if there is no used game you want then I can see the benefit to getting a $25 off anything coupon.

Is this the best Vita deal so far since it launched?

I got all this for the price of a Vita 3G:

• PS Vita 3G
• One month of 3G
• PSN Game (Super Stardust).
• 8GB Memory Card
• Wipeout
• Case

[quote name='apterous']HSG is really fun, though that case kinda looks... bare bones.[/QUOTE]

The case is terrible. It's like a set of fuzzy dice hanging the whole time you play. Plus, you can't charge the Vita unless you leave the case hanging open. ...and Sony designed this!

[quote name='Edge']That's actually a decent deal considering the game selection. If they threw in a memory card (even a palty 2GB) or a voucher towards the purchase of one, I think that might've managed to convince me to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

this!~

I have been waiting and I would love to bite. But my cheap ass is gonna wait this one out for the first drop. Love the vita.

fuck!

That's all I can say. I bought a Playstation Vita LAST WEEK, exactly one week from today and couldn't get a game OR a case. Do you think if I went in there with my receipt and my Vita and said "Hey I bought this seven days ago from today, can I get in on this deal?!" they'd allow that or am I just a victim of not having patience?

[quote name='hk1200']fuck!

That's all I can say. I bought a Playstation Vita LAST WEEK, exactly one week from today and couldn't get a game OR a case. Do you think if I went in there with my receipt and my Vita and said "Hey I bought this seven days ago from today, can I get in on this deal?!" they'd allow that or am I just a victim of not having patience?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't hurt to ask but I don't think it's going to be automatic. I frequent GS often enough that some of the employees recognize me. So if this came up for me, I think I'd be able to get the game and free case by doing a return/rebuy.

For example, I did the Ubisoft Vita B2G1 (new) earlier this week and they only had a gutted copy for one of the titles. I went to another store to swap it out for a fresh new copy w/o any issues even though the first GS didn't "seal/sticker" the gutted copy.

That's all I can say. I bought a Playstation Vita LAST WEEK, exactly one week from today and couldn't get a game OR a case. Do you think if I went in there with my receipt and my Vita and said "Hey I bought this seven days ago from today, can I get in on this deal?!" they'd allow that or am I just a victim of not having patience?[/QUOTE]

I think it would depend on the employees.

You should be able to as long as you aren't gonna make a big fuss in the store about it. Just explain your situation politely and calmly, and they should be able to help you out.

I had made a post in the Advice section and taking all of your replies and the ones in my topic I went for it and I got ModNation and a case. They were really cool about it, and I was cool about it. No issues whatsoever!

bread's done
Back