Buy a PS4 only to play The Order 1886?

MutantMike

CAGiversary!
On the fence about a PS4. Already own 3 systems and quite happy

Really want The Order 1886 and and new Uncharted and Ratchet game

Worth buying a PS4?

I've had a PS4 since launch and have really loved it. Even so, it's really hard to say if it's worth it for two games that aren't out yet. Definitely wait to see how the reviews are. If there are games you want to play now, go ahead and get one. What other systems do you have now?

I've had a PS4 since launch and have really loved it. Even so, it's really hard to say if it's worth it for two games that aren't out yet. Definitely wait to see how the reviews are. If there are games you want to play now, go ahead and get one. What other systems do you have now?
XBone
PS3

On the fence also due to 10 unopened Black Friday games still to play

I bought a PS4 on launch day and also own an Xbone and Wii U. I'd say the Wii U is the best second console to get this generation just because the games are a lot different. Xbone and PS4 are mostly the same when it comes to games. Having said that I think the exclusives are enough to warrant owning both. Xbone already has a great line up exclusives out and PS4 has The Order, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, and a slew of incredible indie titles coming it's way.  

I own the PS4 and think its a fantastic system but I would never recommend buying a system just to play a couple games. Wait for the reviews and check on any other games that might interest you in the upcoming months before spending all that money. Unless money is not an important factor for you, then do whatever makes you happy. 

Personally, I don't have too much hype for those titles. I feel that Uncharted is a bit played out at this point and 1886 looks to be a fairly generic 3rd person shooter. 

bread's done
Back