Buy a PSP GO, get Assassin's Creed Bloodlines or LBP FREE

[quote name='TC']At $149 this would be hot.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. If the PSPgo's MSRP was $149.99 and this deal was on, I would:

1) Look for a deal that brought it down to $139.99 or thereabouts
2) Buy the PSPgo and sell my existing PSP-2001

But at these prices? Nah. I'd rather buy the PSP-3000/Gran Turismo 5 bundle.

[quote name='dgwillia006']It needs a price cut, AND a free game (Especially for us early adopters, even the Europeans 2+ deals counted for New Purchasers/Existing Owners, and they got like 120 dollars worth of new games free)[/QUOTE]

Sony doesn't owe you early adopters anything. It was your choice to buy the overpriced PSP Go when it launched, and almost everybody had to admit that the $249.00 MSRP wouldn't last. Obviously the system has been a major disappointment and the price reductions and the free game offers are just further proof of that. But even taking the retail failure of the PSP Go out of the picture - nobody should feel sorry for early adopters of ANY new tech product because they are always going to come out with improved and cheaper models.

Anyone get a code yet?? Im trying my luck with the mint Used Gamestop one i picked up the other day for 149$.

[quote name='m_d_amore']Anyone get a code yet?? Im trying my luck with the mint Used Gamestop one i picked up the other day for 149$.[/QUOTE]People on the Playstation Underground boards are posting that codes are starting to show up. It seems all of them got their PSP the first day of the promo and have legitimately brand new psps.

I bought a brand new one off ebay for cheap and am hoping that it will work as well. Some people are saying though that Sony waits for the stores to send the new sale serial numbers in as verification. I'm hoping they just look for a previously unregistered psp go registered to someone's account.

so my Used PSp worked to get the voucher. just registered the psp on playstation.com with the serial # and now have my code sweet . too bad it wasnt the LBP one. not bad tho 150 for a used go and a free game

There should be a huge warning in the OP stating that if you are over 17, you will receive Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines. If you are under 17, you will receive LittleBigPlanet. There is no choice, and I'm extremely pissed that I was misled to buy a PSP go under the impression that I'd have the choice. I was most definitely going to pick LBP, but now I get the crappy AC:B. Very dirty misleading advertising on Sony's part. I may be selling my new PSP go because of this.

[quote name='m_d_amore']so my Used PSp worked to get the voucher. just registered the psp on playstation.com with the serial # and now have my code sweet . too bad it wasnt the LBP one. not bad tho 150 for a used go and a free game[/QUOTE]Did you simply register it? Did you log in to your PSN account via the PSP Go? Or did you do both? (the promo only mentions signing in with your PSP Go.)

Congrats to you, though, for getting a great deal!

Yeah, if you're wanting LittleBigPlanet, be sure to set up your PSN account as being under the age of 17 or you'll get Assassins Creed.

i did both . also didnt know about that no choice thing but oh well. wouldnt want to risk parental locking the go or something by registering it for a minor

To the guy who got the used PSP go from gamestop mad props! I work for the company and the system trades in for $40 bucks the last time i checked for a customer and and for me to purchase the system (which I already own pearl white from release) it would be $126 but still i have yet to get one traded into my store and yet still to sell through the black psp go's I have in stock.

if anyone is interested in gamesharing their assassins creed (don't redeem code) I have one more spot that include little big planet and abouy $200 more worth of stuff :)

bread's done
Back