Buy an Arcade, Get Transformers and The Force Unleashed Free @ Amazon

KarcassmaKer

CAG Veteran
Get a copy of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the Xbox 360, free, when you buy an Xbox 360 Arcade console. Offer limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. *Shipping fees and taxes may apply.

To qualify for this offer, add the Xbox 360 Arcade console and a copy of Transformers and The Force Unleashed to your cart, and make your purchase. The price of the games will be deducted from your total order upon checkout.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000464671

Last edited by a moderator:
ha! Funny story.
I bought a xbox 360 arcade today(my old one got e74) on my girlfriend's Amazon account because she has Amazon Prime. Then I see this page and realize I now have to call customer service. So I call them, blah blah, give the name on the account(my girlfriend's name) and this lady starts calling me "Delisa." LOL! Gotta love overseas CSR's!
She did help me out though. I should be getting those games in a couple days, even though I probably won't be playing them much. :p
Thanks OP!

[quote name='Casteor']Gets worst and worst.[/QUOTE]

Not every deal is gonna be one where you get a $100 giftcard. Can't blame a company for trying to get some shitty and/or overstocked games out of their warehouses.

[quote name='bungletrpg']Good idea.[/QUOTE]

Trade them into Amazon, BTW, if you didn't know how I got to $30 ($29.50 to be exact).

[quote name='Chris Dillon']email sent, we shall see.[/QUOTE]

have you received it yet? if you haven't, make sure to emphasize that point. It's essentially saying I could refuse shipment and it would come back and you have to give me a refund because it's your policy, or you could just give me the games now and save the hassle.

[quote name='Chemosh013']have you received it yet? if you haven't, make sure to emphasize that point. It's essentially saying I could refuse shipment and it would come back and you have to give me a refund because it's your policy, or you could just give me the games now and save the hassle.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much the key since they dropped the price guarantee. Definitely don't be nasty or blunt, obviously. Like was just said, just emphasize the point that you haven't received it.

bread's done
Back