Buy an Xbox 4GB Kinect bundle or Xbox 250GB console, get a $50 credit at Amazon

[quote name='WaggletonTallylicker']Tempting. I've been wanting a 360 with wireless.. Any rumors about an incoming price drop on the consoles?[/QUOTE]
I remember reading about the possibility of one at E3 but that never came true. I don't think there will be one in 2011, but who knows.

oh yeah this def means pricedrop is coming. they always offer the gift card for whatever the new price is. so a few weeks later you don't feel like you overpaid with the drop, "well the gift card made it pretty much the same"

hopefully 360 does drop... then ps3 won't be far behind. mine crapped out on me last week...

[quote name='choffy21']I remember reading about the possibility of one at E3 but that never came true. I don't think there will be one in 2011, but who knows.[/QUOTE]

Maybe for Christmas. But I guess if they are having success with the gift card promos and their sales volume hasn't slowed down, why discount.

The $50 GC on the 4GB Kinect bundle was around last week aswell and I picked it up, great deal if you don't already have a Kinect & and Slim 360

I would like a 360 4GB system with no Kinect for $199 w/ $50 gift card. No interest in Kinect and my older 360 just crapped out.

[quote name='onyzukae']but...All the xbox360 games need HDD space rite? Im only have PS3 so... dont know about xbox360..[/QUOTE]
Not all, most don't need it to play single player games, the 2-18 mb for saves is more then enough for the 4GB, however,you will not be able to install games or play online for some games. If you have a large flash drive you can use that I believe. I'd say, wait until August to see what happens with these prices, rumor is that Sony is going to drop the PS3 price. Which in turn, Microsoft will likely drop the 360 price. I think it's at the time where they almost have too, the consoles have been out for quite some time.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']Not all, most don't need it to play single player games, the 2-18 mb for saves is more then enough for the 4GB, however,you will not be able to install games or play online for some games. If you have a large flash drive you can use that I believe. I'd say, wait until August to see what happens with these prices, rumor is that Sony is going to drop the PS3 price. Which in turn, Microsoft will likely drop the 360 price. I think it's at the time where they almost have too, the consoles have been out for quite some time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for hands up! but.............my 250gb xbox360 shipped. haha = (

bread's done
Back