Buy any SUPERBAD Tee @ Hot Topic and Get the DVD for $9.99

bmachine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
Hey, CAGs...

Just got wind of a deal that's running at Hot Topic stores from Tuesday, December 4 through Monday, December 10:

Buy any men's or women's Superbad tee and get the Superbad DVD for $9.99!

The tees sell for around $17 and the DVD will sell for $19.99 otherwise.

This should be available at every HT location regardless of whether or not they typically sell DVDs and CDs.

No word on the website running the deal.

[quote name='Fire']Works on 2-disc as well?[/quote]
I'm not clear on that...I'll check tomorrow and report back.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I'm pissed off at hot topic, they got rid of the nintendo shirts.[/quote]
Not true. Last time I checked we've got 5+ styles in most stores, and at least 3 different track jackets/hoodies.

The ones near me had one bad Mario Tee. I wanted the Mario racoon shirt from Mario 3, and they didn't have it.

[quote name='linkpwns']I have about 150 dollars in hot topic gift cards, but I'm not sure if this is a good enough deal for it.[/QUOTE]

thats your mistake there... why the fuck would you have so much money to such a shit store?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']thats your mistake there... why the fuck would you have so much money to such a shit store?[/QUOTE]
Clueless relatives?

i should walk in there w/ my "I Am McLovin" shirt i bought from there during the summer. and be like i 4got my receipt. see if they give it to me, lol

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Good question. Any word yet?[/quote]
Doesn't look like HT is carrying the 2-disc, only the single disc unrated.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Do they still have the McLovin tshirt? Because my brother looks just like Mclovin, a 27 year old organ donor from Hawaii.[/quote]
Yes...there's a newish style that actually has McLovin's fake ID on the front.

bread's done
Back