Buy Batman: Arkham Asylum get LEGO: Batman Free @ ToysRUs.com

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Due to be released on August 25th, the new Batman: Arkham Asylum video game for the Xbox 360 and Sony PS3 looks to be the hottest video game of the year. Amazing graphics and fight sequences make Arkham Asylum Batman’s greatest challenge ever. Every review of this game puts it at 9 out 10 or above! As an extra incentive to order Batman: Arkham Asylum today, Toys”R”Us will include a FREE LEGO Batman video game with your purchase until 8/29/09.

http://blogs.toysrus.com/videogames/2009/08/buy-the-new-batman-arkham-asylum-video-game-get-a-free-bonus-game.html

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...freelego08232009&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2255974&sr=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dansoccerball']will this be availible in store too[/QUOTE]

same question here, would be cool to get this and the gift card too

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. This offer ends August 29, 2009.
Well, I'll print it out & see if they buy it on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure it will be denied because the promotion is online and for PRE-ORDERS & the Reward promotion doesn't allow pre-orders. You have to get there on Tuesday during said hours. Also $10 off for Billmelater people on your first TRU online purchase w/ it.

Details:
FREE LEGO Batman for XB360 or PS3 when you buy Batman: Arkham Asylum for XB360 or PS3!
Customer must add to cart. Shipping charges on the free item will apply. While supplies last.
HOW IT WORKS

It’s easy… just follow these simple steps!

· FREE LEGO Batman for XB360 or PS3 when you buy Batman: Arkham Asylum for XB360 or PS3!

· Maximum 1 discount per order

· Customer must add to cart. Shipping charges on the free item will apply.

· While quantities last

$30 Gift Card >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $.05 Lego Batman Figure

But as someone suggested, if they will honor this extra with the GC in-store, not bad. Though I suspect this is an "online only" special.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']$30 Gift Card >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $.05 Lego Batman Figure

But as someone suggested, if they will honor this extra with the GC in-store, not bad. Though I suspect this is an "online only" special.[/QUOTE]

Its the game LEGO Batman not a toy.

LEGO Batman was acutally quite fun. I 1000'd it in a week so it was pretty easy, but I don't see how everyone is selling AA so cheap this year. It's like EVERYONE is competing with AA :p

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Its the game LEGO Batman not a toy.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, well in that case...

$30 Gift Card >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $10 video game (see Gamecrazy for this price).

[quote name='gamer4432']Doubt they will honor this in the store. Tempting, but I'll go with the gift card offer to help discount NHL 10.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure the card is in-store and this is site only.

Tempting, but I'd rather have food.

wow this is a great deal. i wonder if they will honor this. i was just at tru too. will check another one later tonight.

[quote name='gamer4432']Doubt they will honor this in the store. Tempting, but I'll go with the gift card offer to help discount NHL 10.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I was thinking. $30 off NHL 10 :D

By the way, they won't honor anything from the TRU website. I just quit working there so that is how I know. The website has different sales and deals than the store and they won't match it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']LEGO Batman was acutally quite fun. I 1000'd it in a week so it was pretty easy, but I don't see how everyone is selling AA so cheap this year. It's like EVERYONE is competing with AA :p
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea i have to agree, lego batman is a really fun game and not too addictive either, I loved it.

Sounds like if you really want that Lego Batman game, the in store $30 GC route would yield you BAA, Lego Batman and $10 left on your GC to boot.

Tried to double up on the deals and get the $30 GC, plus the free Lego Batman. Didn't work once the rep realized the deal was from the website, and told me that the website is actually run by Amazon, not TRU, so they do not match online deals.

[quote name='elcheap0']This may be a stupid question, but what would they sue them for?
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]

TRU lawsuit

I kinda miss those days. We were able to browse amazon's whole site while at work.

bread's done
Back